Who here is a Sailor Moon fan?

I used to love the anime when I was little

Still do, because it brings up such nice memories. Also, it is a show that values love, sacrifice and forgiveness. I think it teaches great values to children.

^^ haha if you haven't noticed yet, I changed my avatar accordingly.

Most Helpful Guy

• A former student of mine was a HUGE sailor moon fan. I began teaching just about at the tail end of the Sailor Moon phenomenon. I asked a few students about it (at the time I taught 4th grade), but they were young and had difficulty explaining it to me. Years later, I started to tutor this high school student in physics. When she was a little girl, she LOVED Sailor moon. Come to think of it, she is now about the same age as you, HookingSwan. Since she was a teenager, she was able to articulate what it was about.

You and my former student might get along, HookingSwan.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love themmmm!!! #sailorjupiter

• haha yeah. she is a strong one

Have you watched the new version of the anime, Sailor Moon Crystal?

• Thanks for MHO

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 3

• static.tumblr.com/.../tumblr_static_title.gif
    I haven't seen it in a long time. I used to watch it in college, but that was about 20 years ago.

• It was one of my first animes : ))
    I liked a lot...

Loved to see the girls transforming...

• But the intro music... you know, here in Portugal we have a very different music wish i really like it.
      lalalaaaaaaaaalalaaa ... Nestas causas esquecidas... luna luuuna veeemmmm... e tal já não me lembro lol

• Boa sorte e bom trabalho : ) Torna esse sonho realidade ;)

• haha obrigada

• I've watched a couple of episodes when I was younger... but would definitely not call me a fan lol

• lol fair enough

you must have enjoyed it though or else you wouldn't have answered me. Am i right? ;)

My bro also liked it, but now he won't admit it xD

• "you must have enjoyed it though or else you wouldn't have answered me. Am i right?"
      do I have to understand the logic behind that? xD

if I'd have liked it a lot then I would have watched more than a couple of episodes lol. it was okay, not bad but also not really my cup of tea. I have no problem admitting loving animes for girls, e. g. loved Maid-sama to death but sailor moon didn't suck me in.

• ah ok ok fair enough

I loved maid-sama too by the way

it was awesome :D

What Girls Said 6

• I never seen it but i plan on it.

• *Raises my hand.* You should watch Sailor Moon Crystal it's the newest one out when it comes to all of them. There's also a Japanese live action version of Sailor Moon.

• Lol, no. Not my thing.

• What's it about? Is it worth watching because I might give it a shot.

• Yep love Sailor Moon it was my first anime and it's my favorite anime.

• lol wow long time no see

Im sure we spoke before lol

• yes

that's true

So do I

• I mean Crystal is good, but I miss the nostalgia.

• Hello there, I enjoy Sailor Moon! Sailor Mercury and Jupiter are my faves. I like your avatar!

http://i.imgur.com/7twJDOn.gif

• Thank you ^^

Nice for a change

My favourite was sailor moon itself

But sailor mercury is awesome as well

• Usagi was funny lol.