Do you ever feel like certain people are always drawn to you?

And in this instance I mean - dudes who are into butt stuff seem to always manage to FIND ME. I would chalk it up to coincidence if it hasn't happened a handful of times. Random guys, who don't even know I'm chill with the idea of trying butt stuff, approaching me about doing butt stuff.

like do I have "wouldn't mind butt stuff" on my forehead?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I never noticed any pattern

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, it always seems like older people are drawn to me. My closest friends are all 5-10 years older than me. I'm honestly not close with anyone my age and I'm really not sure why that is. Only older guys show interest in me as well. I mean, I'm not complaining, I just think it's kind of weird since it happens so often. Lol

What Guys Said 9

• These types of situations are hard to analyse because I have a certain prejudice from knowing you from your input on GaG and have seen you say you are cool with butt stuff. It depends on where they see you, if it is online and through your pictures and profile descriptions you come across as very relaxed and not inhibited so that means they feel they can broach the subject that they would not mention to another girl.
    In a way I feel it is a compliment to you that you exude a confidence about your sexual nature that makes men be open with you. It avoids complications as long as it doesn't stray too far the other way and become unwanted attention.
    The way I look at most things in life is if I am comfortable and happy with something and my partner is comfortable and happy with it then it is a good thing - I am sure most men would be happier in the situation where they can discuss all the options where the worst thing is she could say "No" not running screaming from the room.

• Yup right there written in marker on your forehead ( kidding )

I don't know it could be coincidence it could be you draw a certain type of guy to you, who knows -shrugs-

as for me there is no one specific person I draw towards me all people from all walks of life are drawn to me in various ways I've drawn everything from bisexuals, pagans, people into all sorts of stuff, to some really great and or bad people.

• You could be putting out an uninhibited vibe, which in turn could be likelier to attract guys who are into butt stuff.

Do you think that's possible?

Or it could just be that butt stuff is less taboo nowadays, and you've just randomly been met by dudes who want it.

• "Butt Stuff" i hope i've got the idea of what you're getting at.
    "Wouldn't mind butt stuff" on your fore head would bring a whole new meaning to Butthead LOL. just playing.

• Kids. They seem to really like me.

As for adults, I think musicians.

• You mean anal?

• Yep, and rimjobs, etc.

• Ah I see. At first I thought you meant they're physically drawn to your ass

• Noooo like they always proposition me to do butt stuff, without even having SEEN my ass.

• hello,
    I'm an ass guy who is into butt stuff

finally I've found you 😂

• yah girls who are trouble

• Yeah I always seem to attract the crazies.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I do. I seem to always attract bad boys. I don't know how I do, but I just do.

• Gamers maybe. But that's about it.

Every friend I've ever had was a gamer, and I'm not sure why because I'm not. 😅

• No. Never felt that way.