Can you rekindle an old friendship?

A couple years ago I used to frequently hang out with my co worker and his girlfriend after work. Well they got mad at me cause they wanted me to do something I didn't agree with. (so much for thinking for yourself and making your own decisions) Well I wasn't friends with the guy anymore and he kind of had a bad reputation that I finally got to see in the end. (I give everyone a fair chance in the beginning) Anyways, a few months later I contacted the girl since we got along well and apparantly she was mad too and told me not to contact her anymore on facebook. I wanted to hang out with her and tell her my side of the story, but I didn't expect for her to say not to contact her anymore, that really hurt me, especially since we got along well and she was so nice. It's been a couple years, and wish I could have at least given her an explanation. Girls, when you tell a guy not to contact you anymore do you really mean it? Or do you think it would be ok for me to message her since it's been a long time and as far as I know she isn't dating that guy anymore unless they got back together. I don't know.

What do you guys think? Worth a shot or just leave it alone? It's so hard for me to meet people.

What Girls Said 1

• Why is it hard for you to meet people?

• I was always the quiet guy in school, so I guess I never really made friends like a lot of people do who are very talkative. etc. Now I work for myself, so it's not like I have a bunch of co workers to hang out with after work. Most my friends moved away or are too busy to hang out cause they're married and or have kids. I know I need to get out more, but when you have practically no friends it's hard to make them from scratch, which is why I asked this question.

• My only concern is if she's back together with that guy and I message her, he could find out. I'm not friends with the guy anymore, he's an idiot. No tell what he might do.

• You won't know unless you message her and ask. Why don't you message her as a friend first and then ask her how is her relationship with the other guy going so first you can know if they're still together or not and then you continue messaging her based on her answer.

What Guys Said 0