Just wanted to say girls I don't like (but don't hate) thigh gaps and love thick (but not fat) thighs. Guys do you agree or disagree?

I'm not hating on girls who want or have thigh gaps I'mjus saying i like thick thighs as long as they're not just fat.

• Agree I love thick thighs
  • I hate thick thighs
  • I prefer thigh gap

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thigh gap if you have the right body type it makes a little heart shape!

What Girls Said 4

• Agree I love thick thighs

• Thigh gaps are mostly due to hip structure. Girls can be overweight and have a gap, or be skinny and have their thighs touch.
    Personally, I like both, on different people.
    I have a gap, because that's the way my body is built. I'm slim, but not skinny by any means, and quite muscly.

• you know... thigh gaps don't really equal thin... i have healthy thighs but my hips are quite large so my legs have quite a distance between them thus leading to a thigh gap... but it doesn't mean that i'm super thin

• of course its a girl that chose thigh gap... typical

that's like choosing chicken bones over the meat on the chicken lmao

• That's pretty harsh. I have a thigh gap, and am pretty muscular. It comes down to hip structure.

• @GingerBear yep all comes down to hip structure

• @GingerBear thats good to have meat on your bones then. i was mostly directing my opinion at girls that starve themselves and strive to have a thigh gap. i know every bodies hips are different but girls put it in their pretty little heads that its wanted by media AND boys for them to have thin fragile thighs that are a mile apart.

What Guys Said 0