You're out in the middle of nowhere trying to get back to civilization. U have to take a shit bad & u can no longer hold it. You decide to?

Go ahead and take the dump. You don't have anything on youto wipe with but the leaves to wipe with and you need to wipe because you took a big one, but the only leaves that were around Were leaves from a black poisonwood tree and leaves from a Gympie plant. Which one would you pick to wipe with? You also went commando because it was hot out so you can't use your shirt. Its either your hand which you don't have any water or santizer to clean your hand off.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was in the middle of nowhere, how I'm going to shit would be the least of my concerns. I'd probably just pop a squat and hope there's no mess tbh if there was I would rip some cloth off my clothes and keep moving.

• Why not any of the leaves?

• Because one produces a neurotoxin and the other can give me contact dermatitis. Clothes seem like a better option.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what you gotta do to survive and gives you the best chance of survival.

• Which one?

• Probably the hand and then clean it off the best I could until I found water since the the gympie tree contains some of the most potent nerotoxin around in it. And the black poisonwood tree gives you a really bad oozing rash that could easily get infected and just leaving it on your body could also cause you to get an infection.

What Girls Said 1

• Would use my hand and wipe my hand on the floor in the dirt until it all eventually comes off

• Why not the leaves?

• Because it would hurt my asshole lol. I would honestly rather use my hand or rip off a piece of my clothing than hurt myself.

What Guys Said 2

• Or don't wipe. I didn't wipe til I was like 6 (gross I know.)

• take a shit, wipe with my shirt. i ain't fucking with black poisonwood.