Would you rather be called average looking or straight out ugly?

• Average looking.
    92% (34)76% (19)85% (53)Vote
  • Straight out ugly.
    8% (3)24% (6)15% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
11|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather be called "average looking" than "straight out ugly" because they are not the same thing. Average looking means you are not super hot but not super ugly either it means you are just ok looking probably around a 4 or 5 out of 10. Straight out ugly means you are ugly and probably around a 1 out of 10.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I could handle being told I'm average-looking. That's how I feel about myself most days anyway. Being told I'm ugly would be a blow to my self-esteem, haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I am not really bothered as to who calls me what. It's their choice, I know that I am attractive and that's what matters, of course if someone finds me attractive, handsome, I would be happy and if someone doesn't think that way, I will still be happy. Hence in short, "I don't care"

1|0
    0|0
  • Average looking and ugly are not the same things, at least to me. Average looking means that on a 1-10 scale you are 4-6, although usually it means 4 or 5. Ugly means you are below 4.

3|0
    0|0
    • Can you explain the rating system? What do you consider a 4-6 and a 4< ?

• Show All
    • @hannahtriz Honestly if you have at least somekind of an idea where you might be on the scale, thats probably pretty close. Unless you have like huge insecurity issues.

• I think I have an idea... haha thanks Maik567

• 2|0
    0|0
  • Average looking because ugly just sound so mean

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a crap about what people think of me. If they want to judge me... Eff them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Call me fugly since I really am fugly

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10