A friend of my ex that I've never met nor talked to before requested to follow me on Instagram. What do I do?

My ex broke up with me 8 months ago and we haven't talked for months. I vaguely remember that she was friends with this girl that sent me the request. I have never met this girl, seen her, nor talked to her before. She has never met me either.

I'm just completely confused. Why would she randomly send me a request if we don't know eachother? I did block my ex on social media so she can't follow me and see my pictures over 4 months ago. Is my ex up to this?

This girl and my ex also live in another state and attend the same college together if this makes a difference.

• Accept the request
  • Reject the request
  • Ignore the request
Okay so I accepted the girls request this morning, I didn't follow her back, and now she just unfollowed me. What the heck? It's like she was checking up on me, saw nothing, and then left...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does it matter? Y'all broke up. What you do with your life has nothing to do with her.

• No, no. I'm not saying I'm not going to accept it because it's her friend.. I'm saying I've never seen/met/talked to this girl in person or even on the internet until now. I'm just confused as to why this girl searched my name and friend requested me.

It makes me think like my ex put her up to it to check on me

• Possibly. I wouldn't pay no mind to it. Unless she messages you or something.

• Okay, thank you very much!

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? Just don't reveal any personal information if you're worried about it getting back to your ex...

• It just caught me off guard and got me asking "why would she want to follow me?".

• Thank you for your opinion man

• No problem!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0