Do you feel that certain people are just left with no choice but be single?

Think about it. Nothing clicks with trying to socialize with someone you are interested in or you can't diagnose what the issue is and your just incapable of forming a relationship. I don't know how to approach females and I don't know how to speak to females without giving a bad impression

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the biggest issue is that people make talking to girls out to be this really difficult art form that you have to master in order to be successful. In truth you need three things more often than not: Confidence in yourself, chemistry, and compatibility. Then the whole just don't be an idiot thing, you know: Don't talk about her boobs, don't be a complete creepy weirdo... the obvious shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, super high IQ people generally hold out for other super high IQ people and there are much less of them around. If you're actually better than most people, it's not worth reproducing your genetics with someone who's going to water your positive traits down and have different opinions on how to raise your/their child. If I wanted to have a kid with some dumb girl, I'd have slept with all the girls that had interest in me in high school and college, but I don't fuck stupid or ugly because I actually have something to offer the world through future generations. If I can't present that through a child I will continue to create art and leave that for future generations to enjoy.

We're at an evolutionary cusp with two splits, super high IQ intellectual with traditional social skills who have the possibility to reproduce and instill in their children an importance of intelligence and personal responsibility. And then we have those people who want to work towards the evolution where we live our lives through surrogates and upload our personalities and beings into computers. We're close on both fronts, about 3 generations away at most, but the shame will be if we go to a collective and surrogate format vs the man who will eventually be the engineer of that life. Those with super high IQ will be looked upon as proletariate though they actually create and sustain the life[style] of the other side.

Sometimes its best to not work against your cause of organic life's survival.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I do. I think some of us are meant to stay single.

• No, that is true only for a small population of people.

• I don't see how that's possible. There are soooo many people in this world.

What Guys Said 6

• Not single but left to be with about 0.2% of the people on this earth but yeah I know what you're saying ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I think so and I think that may apply to me also. I am just socially inept and I find myself more nervous around women than men and I have no idea why, even women I am not attracted to I am not open and friendly. It's definitely something I need to work on but I honestly do it hard in finding a woman who I have a spark with. Finding that spark is so hard, I have found it with a few women in the past but nothing ever materialized with them because I managed to make a complete cock and balls of things.

• Yes. We can't have everything in life. Some people are meant to be alone.

• Yea.. you are a perfect example.

• Don't want to be negative but yeah

• I'm also the same as you