What's the WEIRDEST thing about you?

Honestly, I think it's my laugh. If im talking on the phone and I start laughing, people near start smirking or laughing too. If I start laughing in class the whole class starts laughing. Which is really bad cause I tend to laugh a lottt.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I smile. A LOT. If im in an awkward situation, I smile. If someone's mad at me, I tend to smile (maybe it'll make them less mad lol). If I'm guilty of something or even not guilty, I smile. I'd be the worst poker player ever 😄... Heck, I found myself smiling as I write this 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to stare at peoples eyes without any reason. One time I was staring at this guy but I wasn't thinking about anything and I complete blank out. And he started looking at me but he started to look like me so I wave. Sometimes I blank out completely. I don't even know how it happens.

What Guys Said 16

• My two things that are the weirdest I am not prepared to share with you. However, I will share some other things. When I talk to my dad some times I ask him "Would you be amazed if..." questions. Really as a joke and he laughs so it is all good.

• My ability to create crazy theories involving society, culture and history and seem that I'm talking seriously. I just do it when I want to though xD

• I literally talk to myself thinking about how an important conversation is going to go in the near future with someone.

• Haha I do that a lot.
      Especially if I am preparing myself for an argument with my design instructor :p
      But in the end it never turns out right :(

• The fact that I HATE almost everyone but crave the attention of a girlfriend and one or two close friends. I'd be set for life, but trivial friendships and relationships bore the piss out of me and I'd rather be alone watching shows that are going to depress me.

• I laugh when I look at someone, nothing against the person at all, I just seem to laugh for no reason. I try to hide it but for soe reason it's too funny, so I just stand or sit there with my hand over my mouth, turned around laughing :)

• My existence on Planet Earth. I don't feel like a true citizen of this planet, but I feel as if I understand everyone. <3

• My sexual fetishes.

• I find my own self humiliation hilarious

• my facial expressions are gold apparently

• I smile while texting my parents always doubt to whom I'm texting 😜

• By the way laughing cannot be awierd thing about a girl I adore when a girl do so...
      And you should be happy because of you whole class laugh :p to make people laugh is not everyone's cup of tea
      Take it positive ;)

• Haha, thanks bud.

• Mah pleasure 😁

• Shaking one or both of my legs when sitting , almost all the time..

• My face definitely

• my favorite animal is a komoto dragon

• i have a granny panty fetish

• I totally make complete sense to me, myself, but girls don't get me. But maybe the majority aren't supposed to and life is just finding the right one who is able to decode my cryptic mind and life.

• every time i take a shit, i turn on the flashlight on my phone and look at it (my shit). just to see how i did

What Girls Said 11

• I am extremely intuitive sometimes i just know things and can not provide an explanation on why. There's no point in lying to me because i will figure it out. Like the other day my brother and i were watching Bones and i was getting a weird vibe off of a suspect and i said to my brother, i bet you he is the killer i was right and my brother was convinced i watched it earlier without him and i was i didn't i swear!

• I can smell. Very far. Let me elaborate , once I smelt pasta, and I kept telling everyone I smelt pasta but no one else did. So about five minutes later my mom walked in the house with pasta from this Italian place and every one looked at me and started laughing. She was outside, door closed, talking to our neighbors for 5 minutes. Long story short I smelt pasta through a closed door, all the way in the living room😂 Stuff like that always happens

• I am double- jointed also I crave the attention of love, and a relationship but I get scared when i am approached because a guy finds me attractive and wants to get to know me and i feel like i will mess up and be the reason why we don't last. :( :)

• There isn't a thing that ISN'T weird about me lol

• My laugh sounds like a witch sometimes and people laugh at it too. All my friends and past bf's liked it a lot and said it was contagious. I laugh at the stupidest stuff though.

• My personality but I ain't complaining xD

• When I sleep I don't like it when my foot is hanging outside the bed perimeter because the monster will bite it xD

• I am overall a pretty weird person :p
    I get that a lot, I ve embraced it💪

• I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is. Your laugh is just contagious. :)

I think my webbed toes are pretty weird.

• I have two things. I talk to myself when no one is around, and I NEED to wash my hands all the time.

• I'd a meat creature on a giant rock hurting really fast through space around a huge, hot ball of gas

• I read that 5 times and I can't figure out what you're saying lmao

• I was just being facetious and saying being a human on earth is pretty absurd in itself if you think about it

• Mad weird no? Haha I agree