What's the one piece of advice you'd give?

For me, it'd be to take a look at the sky just before you die, because it's the last time you will

Most Helpful Girl

• Enjoy life to its fullest, you only live Once... Or so others may think anyways. xx

• I couldn't agree more with your statement @Paris13

• My darling @Paris13 .. You, like everyone else have far more important things in life, than to worry about me.

It is though, so lovely to think that there are such kind, considerate, understanding and simply sweet human beings such as yourself, both here and in the rest of the world.

Please do take care, and stay safe always. <3 <3 <3

• No, @SolitaireBond, had I been more on the ball with my friends and those I have here, I should have followed up.. Nothing is ever More important in One's own life than, no matter how many friends a person has, to make sure everyone on that list is okay.. Thank you for reminding me of things in your own sweet way and also for always having kind and thoughtful things to say about me.. It is friends like you who are the true ones to the ends and always, God's blessings.:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• From personal experience I would have to say.. Live life to the full.. For you never know what's around the corner.

• for me is don't overthink it.

• "Everything will be alright at the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end yet."

What Guys Said 2

• Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

• Kind of more of a FYI than advice, butttt, good to know

• Don't go full retard.