World war 3 going to happen?

So im hearing a lot of putins demands of wanting to kill the dollar value by 2016 killing millions and wanting US to expose aliens. Anyone worried about this

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I am scared now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• World war numbers are misleading. There were more than 2 World Wars.
    *-World War 1 ended 1918.

*-World War 2 started right away , in 1919, when Allied troops invaded the USSR: en.wikipedia.org/.../Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War (Here you'll discover a lot you didn't know)

*-World War 3 started when Germany invaded Czechoslovakia, Austria and Poland, in 1938-39
    *-World War 4 started right away after Germany and Japan capitulated but was a continuation of WW2 which started in 1919. We named it the Cold War. It isn't over yet.
    *- Right now since the seventies we're fighting WW5, a double war: US against the Mid East (militarily) and the US against the E. U. (economically)

*- Waiting for WW6 now, against the 'emerging economies' in Asia and South America.

0|0
    0|0
    • George Orwell understood it in 1948, when he wrote his book '1984', describing the shifting alliances:
      Hitler has been our ally against the USSR and the USSR has been our ally against Hitler.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever happens we have no control over this. Te best thing for us to do is come together and unite to be stronger when fighting the head of the beast.

0|1
    0|0
    • "We have no control over this."
      "The head of the beast... indeed".

President Eisenhower named the beast in his 1961 farewell address and it's not the expected one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivEkfBu9IRo

• Thank you for the video. If you have any ideal on how to prepare for this disaster let me know.
      I know they are putting chips in all debits card now so the next step is to get rid of paper money.
      Then, the right to carry a gun starting 3rd world country leaving the American people defensiveless.

• World War 5 is going to come first..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pljbtK5bOgQ

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah the internet WW3 paranoia. No WW3 ain't gonna happen soon.

0|0
    0|0