Help me please?

Okay I don't know what to do with this. Last year I told him screw you but I had a good reason. Something his friends said. Got mad and said that but before all that happened we were close friends and everyone thought we dated we liked each other too. But I missed things up and I don't know how to fix things. I was gonna write a note telling him that I need to talk to him. This is what it would say we need to talk. But I don't know how to give it to him and is there anything else i can do. SOS please help.

What Guys Said 1

• "Something his friends said."

^so wot it was xactly then?

"Got mad and said that but before all that happened we were close friends and everyone thought we dated we liked each other too. "

^then u were just friends only in fact... right?

"But I missed things up and I don't know how to fix things. I was gonna write a note telling him that I need to talk to him. This is what it would say we need to talk. But I don't know how to give it to him and is there anything else i can do. SOS please help."

^do u still keep in contact or u have blocked each other?

if not then i believe u can reach him easily... and mention dat u need to talk in a polite manner... it's up to him and only to respond back though... so i cannot guarantee u anything... anyway u should give it a try... but don't insist if he doesn't respond... ;)

• Darius said be quiet before I go get your boyfriend Malachi so everyone was like y'all date and we was both like no then one of his friends said he would never date you anyway but came to me and said he said it

• i see... so they just ASSUME u r datin...

• Yeah pretty much

What Girls Said 0