What's your favorite restaurant? What restaurant do you go to the most often?

Not fast food like McDonald's but an actual restaurant that you go to most of the time with your friends, family, or by yourself.

I basically live at Friday's it's so sad but true my family and I are always there...

Come on I know everyone one on here isn't on diet

Most Helpful Guy

• If I go I would say Cracker Barrel or Golden Corral

• I've never been to Cracker Barrel although I have heard good reviews nd I love Golden Corral xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Cheddar's. Every time I go, I get the steak and fried shrimp meal with two sides (I get fries and broccoli cheese casserole) and every time, it's perfection.

What Guys Said 5

• favorite restaurant is Ruth's Chris Steak but it's awfully expensive so I go there rarely. like once a year if that.

in philly there is a restaurant called Tria. It's a wine bar and small plates restaurant. it has awesome booze selection and cool small plates so you can try lots of different things.

• llorando's kitchen, best home cooked food around :D.

• There's nothing wrong with Friday's. They only have 1 somewhere in town here.

• I don't really know of any to be honest since I don't' go out much I am mostly at home 99% of the time. I guess this one Iraqi restaurant I forgot the name and it was really good food the owner was friends with my dad. And this chinese restaurant that's like 3 hours away from my house now as well as the iraqi restaurant it sucks :(

• Out of chain restaurants, nothing compares to The Cheesecake Factory! :-D

What Girls Said 2

• There used to be a small steak house near here. It closed down a few years back I'm still looking for a replacement.

• It's not common to go to a restaurant often in my country. I think I've only been like 3 times to a real restaurant in my country. It's because restaurants are extremely expensive and not even that good. So if I eat somewhere else it's either fast food or take away.