What do YOU want for Xmas?

as the question asks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm probably getting a digital piano so I can start teaching myself how to play it. That has been a mini dream of mine for awhile -- play piano. What has always stopped me though has been my lack of piano to practice on. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Summer. All I want is for it to be summer.

What Guys Said 37

• All i want for Christmas is YOOOOOOUUUU
    i.perezhilton.com/.../53-ejmbo.gif

• To sail to the Painted Cave! It's the world's largest known sea cave and it's right here off Southern California on the island of Santa Cruz. I've sailed there three times and three times I had to turn back!

www.goodearthgraphics.com/.../painted1_800p.jpg

WOW! I was just about to say more rain for my state and right at that very moment there was a clap of thunder outside! Yay!!!

• All I want for Christmas is love and happiness, honestly.

• A chick I can chill with and love ❤

• A year without bills.

• Couple more lacoste polos I've outgrown (love those), a bow I want to get into archery, and new lebron James shoes

• I don't celebrate Christmas. Sorry!

• Are you out of your fucking mind?

• I don't blame you. I really hate it myself. but you do it for other people and not yourself. or at least that's the way it should be.

• Not all the way sure yet, but do know I want Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain for PS4. can't go wrong with Best Buy gift cards so I can get movies, games or anything. Want me a cool Dragonball Z shirt (I love t-shirts). Not sure what else yet but I need to hurry up.

• Another Aran cardigan, Irish flat cap, some cigars, pipe tobacco, a nice pipe, some shoes, decent clothes. Some good books preferably on art, war, history etc stuff like that.

• One of those self balancing Segway thing, :/

• I like toys and what not

• Whatever I want as long as it is in the realm of sanity?

1. A pair of thorogood boots
    2. New computer parts
    3. This cool hoodie I've been looking at
    4. A 24-hour single rotation watch, something kinda classy and made of metal
    6. A new Nexus 7, and a case so it won't break again

Now, I won't get ALL of those, but I could probably negotiate two or three. I've built up $100 in amazon giftcards, so I could probably buy one of those myself.

• Now that's just material goods, because I feel a little bit uncomfortable discussing relationships and abstract concepts as gifts. For instance, getting a girlfriend as a gift has implications that I am not entirely comfortable with.

• @epiman94 Alright, thank you again!

• Anytime!!! :)

• A soul or a girl who loves me

• A holiday with some friends, outdoors nonsense.
    Maybe some new clothes. Actually make that a lot of new clothes.

• A big booty hoe

• Just to have done well in my courses.

• The love of an amazing woman.

• I'm too old for presents... I'm 16 I stopped getting presents :'( Anyway I don't know what I would love to get... Life sucks?

• You don't even get them from your immediate family anymore?

• @Reginelli Who said life was fair?

• perhaps it's more about an issue of having the means? I know a guy I went to school with that had the same birthday as I did... but he stopped getting gifts at like 8 or 9 because his family just didn't have the means to do it.

• A girlfriend wrapped up in a cute outfit

• fallout 4 is all i will need for a very long time. breaking up with the bae in a week

• I want a new car, games, a sword display stand, and maybe a bj from my girlfriend

• Nothing lol just 2 find what I'm looking for out of life but I doubt I will find it (:but can't have everything

• A girlfriend that I can cuddle with and love.

• A PS3, The movie Inside Out, Candy, A Roku streaming player for my TV

• A girlfriend
    A new car
    New computer parts
    Money

• Like a tray of brownies, doesn't even have to be wrapped... I really want brownies :D

• girl with a Big booty X)
    N yes I saw the guy underneath said the same think but this really was the first think that came to mind

• a stable , fulfilling career that benefits everyone around me. I wanna if Santa can make miracles?

• I have no idea yet

• A girlfriend

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 32

• I'm probably going to ask my family for perfume because it's something I can't justify spending my own money on for some reason :P Uh, apart from that, money is generally a good idea because I'm always in need of that, but just a good meal would be nice. I have no ideas for a gift from the boyfriend.

• More Romantical time to spend with my new Hubby. We are spending the week between Christmas and New Years at the ocean, my parents vacation "cabin". With family so I'm certain to get part of my wish. We get so busy with our college schedules but we always find time for each other every day.

To be together with my whole family on Christmas Day where we volunteer every year at a local homeless shelter. Sometimes we help in the kitchen helping cook, washing dishes even handing out socks to the adults and always somethings special for the kids. Some years this has been the best part of Christmas Day!

I'd like some cool foods and stuff for entertaining our friends and family in our little apartment, throughout the year.

For me Christmas is a time of giving time and cooking special treats for family and friends. I love giving gifts to the people I love, if they wish to return the favor, I'd love that too!

• sweetie you have an amazing heart. I love you for that fact only because so many people lack the love and giving that truly makes Christmas great.

• a white Christmas, a beautiful tree, tickets to see plays of my choosing, leg warmers, sweaters, kitchenaide mixer, harry potter hardcovers copies of books 1-4 (i read 1-4 on my sisters kindle but i have the hardcover copies of books 5-7), some tea, books, gryffindor shirt and scarf.

• sounds simple :)

• @smahala1991 i dont really want anything i just look forward to Christmas for the food and family time and my house is really pretty with all the decorations.

• Aww that sounds so nice :) You seem like a person who enjoys simple things rather than join the rat race

• I want to be a Master Master on GAG! Please GaG consider me! hahahha😜

• i'd love a macbook pro to get me started for my next degree :)
    or a puppy :P

• Probably getting myself something new, won't say what's that but it's something I've always wanted.

• I want to do well in all of my classes and find a part time job near home. Also I want my grandma to be happy.

• I want to be happy and loved.

• Money is always nice. I've got bills to pay!

• Snow. I want white Christmas. Doesn't feel the same if there's no snow.

• Honestly I can't really think of anything. I like more just spending time with my family. My grandpa is really sick so this will probably be his last Christmas so I hope to make his Christmas a great one with our family.

• to be home is enough

• Clothes and money... That's pretty much it.

• I want a big ass Santa ;)

• An old iPod is what I realllyyyyy want. I am probably not getting anything though and probably am gonna be alone.

• Money for traveling 😁

• nothing.
    ...

• Clothes, Snow and BO3. Thats it :P

• I want hair dye, a camera and a cat Pajanimals
    (pajamas that are like a costume)

• I want someone :)

• my crush 😘 lol jk
    tbh i dont really know... a new bag maybe

• $350,000
    ***********

• Hopefully I'll get a new phone because I don't like the phone that I have now :/ :(

• A heating blanket. Nice and cozy.

• I want too much to list, but mostly love and happiness.

• A book and snowy weather

• What I really want isn't something that money can buy... I want to find quite literly the guy of my dreams.

• A PlayStation 4, with Star Wars Battlefront, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Fallout 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, Metal Gear Solid V, Destiny, Batman Arkham Knight, Bloodborn. I want a PS4 sometime, so I can also play in 2016: Mass Effect: Andromeda and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

I will not be getting any of these however. So I am good with just hanging out with family this holiday season.

• Sleep. A day off. My motivation back. Some socks would be nice too.

• $ and a boyfriend

• More from Girls
    2