If you could live in any US State, which would you choose?

I'd love to know, which state I should live in, when I get older, which is your favorite state.

• California
  • Colorado
  • Texas
  • Massachusetts
  • New York
  • Florida
  • Some other State (comment which state)

Most Helpful Guy

• being from Canada I'm really not sure which one be most interesting , for some reason a state like Iowa or Kansas might be interesting , I'd like to see some genuine country girls and some of those rural states might be place to find one. . also the small states of New Hampshire and Maine always seem nice , there not that built up yet and have some lakes and small towns. Florida would also be interesting cause of all the beaches and bikinis

• there's literally nothing interesting about the midwest... it's literally just corn and cows.

• you can literally find country girls anywhere. i live in new jersey and even south jersey and parts of north jersey even have hicks.

• true most cities of say 100,000 or so here seem to have a large country bar. there fairly common to find at the moment. I've been to a few different ones in last few years.
      I do agree is many states where you could find a country girl , I was just assuming there might be more in that region but I'm sure there is country girls in say Ohio or Indiana if you went to the right towns

Most Helpful Girl

• New York because when I inevitably get sick of the Americans, it's a very short drive home.

What Guys Said 18

• Alaska, absolutely beautiful and few enough people there that I could potentially go months with out having to deal with them.

• florida (anywhere), georgia (savannah), south carolina (charleston), texas (anywhere near the beach) or california (san diego if i get rich). those are my top choices.

• San fran specifically. New York might be cool too, depending where again.

• New York..

• That's a really hard decision, as I've only been to about half the states, but if I had to choose something now, I'd either choose Georgia or South Carolina.

• It's not a state but it's still a part of the U. S. ... so can Puerto Rico count? Because that's where I would choose.

If not then I'd choose New York.

• Minnesota, or maybe Montana.

• I'm not sure. I guess I would prefer a place that's more warm year round.

• Montana or New England

• Well, it depends. What r u looking for in a state?

• Pennsylvania. Good friend there.

• Florida but its not about where you are from but where you are at.

• Currently living in Florida and wouldn't mind moving or staying really. But I would live in Alaska or Michigan would be my top 2 for US states.

• Minnesota!!

• California of course!

• Heard New York has lotsa busty HAWT blondies so that might be the one for meh

• I would say Texas but there are too many illegal immigrants there so I would probably go to North Dakota. Its conservative (so I dont have to put up with a liberal government which is what all the other states you have listed are (except Florida and Texas), there are barely any illegals, and there is plenty of space to do what I want with.

• I would say Washington because it's green and beautiful or maybe Oregon! States without an ocean need not apply...

What Girls Said 16

• California ❤ And I will.

• I always want to go to hawaii!

• I'm moving to Texas when I get the funds 😍

• Washington State. Florida is second.

• I'm pretty content with Illinois...

• Tennessee. I do live in Tn and I'd never change it.

• LA for you maybe? I'm not sure. I don't want to be anywhere near America honestly.

• I like New York and Illinois the most. Maybe Washington and California as-well.

• None, I want to live in Australia

• Michigan is beautiful!

• No, no it's not.

• You should specify that the UP is beautiful then because down here in the GR parts it's not so beautiful

• @teawrecks I didn't necessarily mean the UP. Just up north, but yeah, I get that. Small Towns and specific parts of Michigan are beautiful! Haha :)

• In Illinois, because I know some hot guy in Chicago ;)

• Lots of great places to live but I want to end up in Nashville Tennessee

• 1. Illinois (Chicago)
    2. California (LA or San Fran)
    3. New York

• I'm from Texas and I love California, I'll probably end up living there 💕

• missouri or arizona. possibly new york.

• North Carolina :)