What's going on in this picture? They look like they're about to 69?

• I dunno
  • I'll tell you what that means

Most Helpful Girl

• Head/neck lock for trying to steal.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's called facesitting, usually it's a girl sitting on a guy's face, but this is the gay version.

What Girls Said 4

• I have no clue what 69 is? but okay!

• Prolly tried to steal some shit.

• hey can you like my shit everytime you see my post? i need to get to level 2 to message peeps lmao thanks! everyone else is a jerk on here pls and thank you

• No it looks like a dad telling him "you've had too many slurpees. So help me I'll sit on you before you get another one."

• Got caught shoplifting or nah?

What Guys Said 7

• The kid was being stupid, probably about to rob the place with a pocket knife or some other stupid stunt, he got disarmed. Then the owner, the man sitting on the numb-skull kid, sat on him to restrain the little law-breaker until the cops can come. That's what the guy with his cell phone out in the background did, called the cops before he took a picture. The little punk could use some jail time to straighten him out.

• He's just subdued a chav shoplifter and is restraining him until the cops come. Happy beardy is calling the cops or texting his missus or something to tell them.

• Store owner uses his weight as a safe way for restraining a thief.

• His shins are pinning down the boys arms so he is basically unable to move.

• Holding down a shoplifter intill the police come

• citizens arrest, prob caught a thief.

• Maybe he asked him to fart in his face.

• The guy was being pinned down for shoplifting probably