Sleeping with french braid best wait to get curls without heat?

Way*

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I also do twists:

Grab a small portion of hair and twist it very tightly, the pin it out of the way. Take the next small portion and twist it the opposite way, pin it loosely out of the way. Go all the way around til all your hair is twisted like this, then gather all of the individual twists and twist them together in a top knot. Leave in overnight, or for several hours. Loosen the top knot and shake/finger comb for glorious long lasting waves and gentle curls.

When you get good enough at this you can do it in the AM, leave it in all day, then shake it out and finger comb before going out. I have managed to make the twists into a day time style of their own, but it takes practice.

I never use heat, not even a blow dryer, and never use any products in my hair. This holds nicely without hairspray and all that junk :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• that, or twisting your hair up onto lots and lots of mini buns =]

• Yes but I can't do french braid! I just make a braid!

• yes, it works for me.