A question for the male Gag-ers?

Have you ever slept really good for like 6, 7, or 8 hours or whatever and woke up with your loaf out all over the place? You had your underwear or whatever sleeping attire you use and no one was around so why is the loaf everywhere? Was there an adventure that occured while sleeping that you're unaware of? wtf? Lazy answers like 'you must have played with it' will not be accepted, that didn't happen.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not one to just loaf around. I'm not bread that way, no matter how you slice it.

• I want answer this question but I can't! grrr... lol

• God dammit, not again loaf.

• Man I fucking hate it when I wake up with my loaf everywhere. >:(

• Hahahhaa well I've woken up and my shirt was up but logically I probably just slept too hard

• Loaf? lmao were you baking that night? XD
    Men just make me laugh with the new ways in which they call their junkl! lol

• lol, yeah i like using the term loaf instead of junk. eventually it'll catch on and become more widely used.

What Guys Said 6

• yes it's happened to me where my junk fell out of the fly.

even crazier, once I went to sleep and woke up completely naked.

• I always tell people the number one thing I CAN NOT stand is when my freaking loaf is all over the place.

• yupp, been there.
    It just happens when your most calm.

• I'm confused is 'loaf' penis or jizz

• nooooo I haven't but I've also never heard one refer to a penis as "loaf" so maybe I'm weird

• loaf is much better than junk. it will become a more used term in the future, i'm just ahead of the curve here ;)

• Maybe someone is sneaking in and playing with it