Harley Quinn cosplay, yay or nay?

Went to a convention recently. I felt kinda like my cosplay wasn't enough or that I didn't look good. Opinions?

Harley Quinn cosplay, yay or nay?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like the top. I think it would look much better if ut was red and black too

• Yeah, but the only ones I could find at the time were the "sexy" version for Halloween so between the top and collar I'd have a weird gap of skin showing. It just looked weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• yay! youma is a big con and there's so many people that it's almost impossible to be noticed. i personally prefer shuto or godaiko if you are in that sort of area. they're big but not too big. the only person's opinion on your costume that you should really care about is yourself!!

• Yeah, hopefully I can go to shuto next year. Its a bit further and I don't know the area as well as I do for youma.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh god be careful not to get obsessed with it. Some cosplayers start spending over $1,000 just to look perfect.

• I'm not gonna lie, I have another costume that all together must have cost me over $200 but I bought the pieces over a span of a few years.

• Definite yay here. Hot.

What Girls Said 1

• hahah it look different! (: