If you had a "Check Engine" light like a car does, what would the code be? What part of you needs maintenance or repair right now?

It could be physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual... anything. What would you like someone to work on with you 'under the hood', so to speak?

I need a knee replacement, a day spent alone in a fancy hotel room with my lover, and maybe an eye exam.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I need a job. That is what I need the most right now.

• I have finished studying a degree and am trying to find work. I hate not working. I hope I find a job soon.

• Hope you find one soon!

• Yeah me to. I don't know how the people that don't have jobs enjoy staying at home all day. It honestly is very boring and it gets so boring so fast.

What Girls Said 3

• i need to get a mole checked out, a teeth cleaning (im like a month over due!), and a back massage!!!

• I knee a knee replacement as well so a pain free day would be awesome.

• Eh... I am putting mine off for as long as I can, but it's getting harder and harder to walk on it.

• I need an emotional and mental repair.