Help me I did it again?

No one has notice that I'm depressed and I'm not ok I cry myself to sleep almost every night and I was doing good I went a week without digging my nails into my skin and making myself bleed but I broke again and I did it again. The person I would normally talk to about I'm not ok is my sister but she's pregnant and I don't want her to worry and have something happen to the baby but I don't know what to do and I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone else about this

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Come clean to her, she may be pregnant but that doesn't make her incapable of helping her sister. You need a rock to help you through this and avoid hurting yourself.

• The thing is I've always has to be the rock for everyone in my family even though I'm the youngest

• Well even the rock of the family needs a rock of their own you know? You can't be expected to bear everything.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You need profession help.
    Talk to your doctor.
    If you want help, you need to get out of comfort zone by yourself.