0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• i collect money, but bill collectors always take it from me :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't really collect anything as such.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect Hot Wheels and Bionicles when I was younger, now I just collect welfare.

1|1
    0|0
  • sure stamps, coins, weapons, baseball, football and basketball cards and memorabilia among other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really purposely collect anything but I do hoard stuff.
    Scarves, beanies, ties, blazers and pens.

0|1
    0|0
  • my colection would get me removed
    ahahahahah... ahahahahaha

sorry about that i couldn't pass up that opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect these ones

www.avdeltasport.nl/.../521_beker2_2.jpg

sadly don't have much ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Hearts of all my conquests..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I collect flattened pennies from the places I've been and cute sheep things like Wacky Woolies

www.wegotirish.com/.../...ooliesPencilCaseFlat.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha. Neat.

• Show All
    • Well I actually didn't post an opinion because I wasn't sure how fun the things I collect are. :) Honestly, thinking about it, you could say I collect orchids, because I've got like 15 or so around the house. (They're cheap if you buy in the off season. :) ) I also collect old, handmade quilts from around the South. They're gorgeous, tend to be very inexpensive if you find them at thrift stores, and are often true works of art. In rural areas, you can still find quilts so old that the underside is made up of muslin feed and grain sacks. One of my baby boy's very favorite activities is to sit on the quilt on my bed, and point to the different squares while I tell him the names of the colors. :) Those are my main collections.

• @detlef D'awwwwwww! Cute!!

• Archery bows. I have recurve bows and horseback bows. Sorry had to crop myself out.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/289vfc7.jpg
    http://i67.tinypic.com/242ubt3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • This will sound odd but I collect Japanese things (fans, kimonos, bags, scrolls, etc) and faerie figurines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock crystals <3

1|0
    0|0
  • i collect seashells :)
    🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚

0|0
    0|0
  • No nothing! I only collect xper points! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • My father travels a lot to many countries for his job and he used to bring me coins from every country he goes to and I would collect them. I also used to collect seashells when I was younger. But I don't collect things anymore. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect photo frames for my frame wall, nice pretty ones.
    And also dead things. I know it sounds bad, but skeletons and preserved specimens. I'm doing a science degree and rather into the macabre.

0|0
    0|0
  • Books, but I actually do read them... if that counts

0|2
    0|0
  • Money. In my bank account.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect coins especially old coins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knives mwahahha and I'm very proud of my collection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to collect a lot of things but now nothing much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit of a collector. I collect dvd/blurays, books, figurines, and souvenirs from my travels.

0|1
    0|0