Do you believe in dragons?

Do you think they might exist?
I refuse to give up hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes, if you look at the Hereford mappa mundi, from the 13th century, dragons are clearly shown to exist, as are a whole bunch of other strange creatures. So your hope is not misplaced.

www.peopleofar.com/.../...ahs-ark-came-to-rest.jpg

You should also be mindful of 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Monopod.jpg
    "The Monopods. These were creatures with a giant foot. Also known as Sciapods, and Monocoli. In surviving imagery these creatures are often depicted as protecting themselves from the sun."

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Blemmyae.jpg
    The Blemmyae. Headless people, with their face on their chest.

All kinds of cool creatures yet to be discovered, but the mediaevals knew to be real.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they exist. What you think a Komodo dragon is? Lol
    http://i63.tinypic.com/2rho9b9.jpg

• Lol he's such a cutie

• @levin Mmm ok you can walk away untortured by Vulcan 😁

• Thank you for MH babe

What Guys Said 35

• Chinese dragons cannot be doubted.
    womenonit.com/.../chinese-dragon.jpg

But I bought 1800lbs of Authentic Chinese Anti Dragon Powder. It was a bit expensive, of course, but since I have it I haven't seen a single Chine dragon. Just a tiny bit every evening at the front and rear doors and they stay away.

A real boon, it's a huge success on Ebay.
    $899 for a packet , enough for a full year no Chinese Dragons.
    Call HOAX 666.666 , First come , first served.
    Beat the Chinese Dragons!

womenonit.com/.../chinese-dragon.jpg

• Well yeah of course they did. but it was similar to the white dudes killing all the buffalo in North America. The Knights could not help but go kill dragons to prove their bravery and now they are all gone. the reason there are no bones left is because dragons had cartilage skeletons kind of like sharks so there is just nothing left.

-source
    my ass.

• You made it sound so credible with the bones, I WANT to believe now!

• @GirlScout We don't... it makes me a little sad.

• Lmao @ the source

• Of course they exist!
    www.amnh.org/.../...-dragon_dynamic_lead_slide.jpg
    Komodo dragon

• Indeed. If raised in captivity and not in the wild where they eat garbage, their saliva won't be as toxic.

• @SolitaireBond - Neat! A dragon hunting honeymoon! :-)

• @Red_Arrow.. It was all part of our world cruise.. We had no idea at all that we would get to see them.. You could say it was an added bonus.

• 3|0
  • They're called dinosaurs.
    Obviously if a few thousand years ago, you found a fossil that looked a lot like a lizard skeleton, only much bigger and with wings, you're going to come up with a dragon.

cdn2.scmp.com/.../dimorphodon-info-graphic.png

• Believe it or not Dragons might exist, they could be real, they may have existed in historical times and perhaps their existence isn’t that scientifically and logically impossible Draco Volans (or Flying Dragons) is a species of the genus Draco (meaning dragon in scientific terms).

This species has many features similar to the legendary dragons we’ve heard about. It is capable of gliding flight, it is carnivorous being a reptile and it lays eggs. The recorded maximum length of this species is around 23 cm, now that’s a bit low for dragons right?

Well perhaps there are some secrets still left to be discovered, like may be it was evolution

No this species doesn’t breath fire either but then again it might be choosing not to? or perhaps the decrease in size has rendered it incapable of fire, probably due to decreased intelligence. The possibilities are endless

• I also refuse to give up! Especially with the myth in England:

St George's Day in England remembers St George, England's patron saint. The anniversary of his death, which is on April 23, is seen as England's national day. According to legend, he was a soldier in the Roman army who killed a dragon and saved a princess.

What a story eh xD

• www.quickmeme.com/.../...6616c5866d3cb1e772a93.jpg
    if they don't exist then how are we even talking about them?

And do komodos count?vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I think there was a flying lizard of some sort that existed up until the medieval ages, a possible survivor of the mass extinctions. There's to many stories are that describe the exact same creature and you can find them in almost every culture out there

• I just started playing Skyrim again and there's dragons in that. So that's something at least.

• Yes.
    I have proof of Dragons existing.
    See ---> @Dragan

Dragons exist.

• Mythical creatures - I am afraid I am too logical a person and my view is if they existed we would have seen evidence of one but nothing wrong with being a dreamer, keep believing.

• Well, these guys are called "comodo dragons"

wallpaperbook.net/.../new_comodo_dragon.jpg

• Lol, I don't know biology points to them not existing, folklore points to them being real. I would hope they are real but I doubt it.

• Interested in seeing m Hidden Dragon baby Diana? U won't believe how BIC ma Asian boi Dragon really is 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I saw a Komodo Dragon in a zoo once

• Yes but I don't know if they're extinct now or just hidden someplace isolated or too out of reach of mankind.

• Hmmm not sure, gotta call my goblin friend, he has an Orc brother-in-law that knows more about these things than I do.

• Fus-ruh-da! *SKYRIM THEME*

*slays the dragons so save Tambriel*

• i always wanted a mini pet dragon that could expand really big and get really small so i can take him places...

or have him take me places <3

• Yes, why was that story even made up with all it's details. The fire and stuff. And remember, it's people from the past with that kind of imagination? Therefore, it exists.

• 😂 I heard dragon sex joke today

• There are at least two dragons on here.

• Huang Di. That guy is legendary and also real. He is linked to the Sumerian Texts which are compilation copies of texts from originals that are hidden from most of humanity.

• Nah dude voodoo's where it's at

• I would love if they exists... But I doubt it, but maybe on a different planet :)

• I don't, but I refuse to give up entirely. They are too cool to just give up on like that.

• Igneel :'(

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 21

• Well I'm Welsh, our flag has a massive dragon on it and our folk lore has dragons in it - so I want to believe they are real and I will pretend they are and defend my dragons existence - you can't prove they aren't real!

Ddraig Goch Bach :)

img08.deviantart.net/.../...essedjenny-d74mwcz.jpg

• Dragon Tales... Dragon Tales... It's almost time for Dragon Tales. Come along take my hand let's all go to Dragon Laaannnd! 🎤🎶

• I believe in centaurs, fairies, Wizards, witches, elfs and of course, dragons.

• Nope..
    They are one of those things I don't believe in. Maybe they exist in parallel universes, though...

• It would be awsome if they were but the closet proof we got of one is the Komodo Dragon.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/28FzV5OHqMU/maxresdefault.jpg

• There's the Komodo Dragon

http://i.imgur.com/LEpri39.jpg

Never give up hope!

• Yes! I'm sure they still exist but as humans grew stronger with time, many of them were probably killed and the rest is now hiding somewhere - there might still be some specimen in Iceland though!
    (●・̆⍛・̆●) Let's go on an excursion!

• I wish they!

• there are 'variations' of them, but I'm not too sure about them existing like they appear in movies.
    however, IF they do, i call dibs on toothless because he is my obsession.
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• i hope so... i fucking love them.. <3

• I think they became extinct during the age of dinosaurs...

• maybe they existed along with dinosaurs

• Wouldn't it be awesome if they did?

• I beleive that dragons are dinosaurs. Look into that, some intoresting theorys with that if you can forget evolution.

• Yes, I believe they have existed...

• on my man's arms ♡

• I do (here's me and my sweet pet dragon <3 <3 <3 )
    drakoshi.net/.../dragon_31.jpg</a>

• Yes I believe one day a dragon will come and fly me away to Neverland

• Yes i totally do!

• I don't belive in dragons

• it would be cool if they exist.