How do you feel about snow?

Love it? Hate it?
I hate the coldness it brings but it's very pretty, so it's sorta a love-hate relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Canada, get it every year. I don't mind it, it can be absolutely stunning to see it in certain places if it is fresh snow and piles up. it's also cool that there are less people that go outside and it feels more peaceful when going outside. I wish I could do more fun things during that season, such as snowboard and stuff, but I don't know how.

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE and I miss the snow :((( Haven't experienced over 1m snow in a long while now :( I miss it 😭Used to get snow on my birthday in March when I lived in Finland, and I'd go on sledge rides down the hill 😍 And I love making snow igloos so cozy :D Anyway, I don't mind the cold BUT cold without snow IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. 😤

What Guys Said 56

• Snow for us in Ireland is a rarity - It is not a given that it comes every year and if it does, it will be only for a day or two - It is pretty but we are not used to it, other countries have feet of snow and life goes on, In Ireland a couple of inches and everything grinds to a halt, it takes hours for people to do a 20 minute trip to work etc.

• For me, snow mostly means additional work. I have to wake up early and clen off my car and preheat it. I have to shovel my walkway and plow the driveway. I have to wear and wash all these additional cloths. Etc, etc. Where I live, snow os only pretty for a short period. Then the salt trucks come and we are left with nasty slush. It rarely stays cold enough, long enough, and we end up with this half melted dreary scenery. Bah humbug!

• It looks nice , from behind the window. In close up it's muudy , dirty and COLD
    Avoid the yellow snow.

sarahsjolander.files.wordpress.com/.../...ing1.jpg

• been in it like a few times, its fun to bring tubes lol.

• I love snow! But it rarely snows in London ;( just rain ugh.

• I can only confirm your opinion: it's so beautiful when everything is white!
    And I love to walk in the snow :D :D
    But than the moment comes you have to hit the road and... Belgians (me included) are not good in driving in the snow since we only have it like 5 to 8 days a year :o
    So snow equals traffic jams :-(

• and salted roads, rusting cars... :-p

• @jacquesvol so far no big accident on the snow but on one occasion I was surprised by "black ice" (freezing rain) while driving at low speed on the highway. My ABS system intermittently blocked the brakes but the car was not slowing, just sliding. A miracle made me miss everything!

• @Hans222
      Snow killed the cars by the salt+ mud corroding the frame and body *many years* faster than would happen in , say, Florida. But I don't expect Southerners to imagine that.

• Fun to go snowmobiling in, but not fun to drive cars in.

• I feel devided over it. On the on hand I really like walking in the snow. On the other hand I hate driving in it.

• img.memecdn.com/...time-in-100-years_o_2602689.jpg
    One word:
    Wet socks! WET SOCKS!

It didn't stop my school from closing!

• Well, when I was 10, I'd eat snow ^^ One of my favorite dishes back then - explains why I'd always be sick at Christmas xD

• I HATE snow! 😡 there wasn't 1 winter where I didn't slip and fell! I hate it! This time I can do it!

• I hate it because it makes people violent and make them want to shove it into your neck so you will get pneumonia and die horribly.

• I love snow and winter I find it a romantic and just overall cheerful environment I mean sure I hate shoveling snow but I mean that's just part of life.

• Eh I don't know. It looks nice but I don't like the coldness and I have to drive a lot which isn't that great when it snows. And our winters are usually shit, some years we have no snow at all, others we get quite a lot. And hate it if it snows but only a little bit so it doesn't stay for long. So overall I'm not the biggest fan of it

• I love the snowy landscape :)

• Love and hate it.
    I like the cold, the view... but I hate the slippery ice and driving through it is just a nightmare

• If I'm seeing snow, that means I'm on vacation. Therefore I love snow.

• Its nice cuz i can bury baby Diana and make her ma personal manmade snowoman and feature her at the museum sumday at the cost of a million bucks. Ma dreamz right thurrr 👌🏼

• snow can suck my dick! i hate driving and shoveling snow. i really wouldn't mind not seeing it ever again.

• Sounds like the most uncomfortable blowjob ever, you sure you want it to suck your dick?

• I'm actually quite fond of snow. If I had some force of nature superpower, it would likely be snow. I was in a blizzard. ❄⛄🐧⛄❄

• I love it, but then im a winter bunny, and a massive skiier. Infact my profile pic was taken in Saas Fee, Switzerland

• I love seeing it through window of a warm house, but that's about it.

• It doesn't snow in San Francisco ;(

• I used to hate it because it would cancel very fun events and we'd have to stay home! Now, I love it because if it snows, work will be cancelled and the rest of those undereducated pinheads won't bother me!

• Love it. Also love the cold that comes with it. You can literally gear up and go outside, hear the sound of crushing snow under your feet. I can walk in such a situation for hours.

• I live in Michigan so, it's probably going to snow any time now. In fact it already did 2 weeks ago. ...

• Just something I have to live with, in a climate that gets a lot of it. Luckily because we're in El Nino winter, we won't get as much

• I love snowboarding so I kind of need it.

• love it, it means hot chocolate weather, any hot chocolate weather is good weather.

• Love snow i was dared/ paid 60 bucks to roll around in the snow butt naked for 30 seconds..

i did it and took a long warm bath/shower after with candles and hot chocolate... man i love winter..

and i love the cold so its a plus

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 45

• Well... unless it's 85F out I am cold. And I live in Michigan on the west coast so I get dumped on with lake effect snow. I go to school in the "cold pocket" of the lower peninsula.

Snow is a very cold thing. Adding to my already cold life. It gets like -30F here some days and the snow just makes it -30F and wet. Which makes me, who is already cold, cold and wet.

My hair turns to ice and my eyes water and the tears freeze to my face when I walk to class.

That being said... I do like snow. For like two weeks. First when it first falls and it looks all pretty and you're like, "YAY WINTER!" and then when it's almost spring and you can go slosh around in it but the air smells like Spring. Between those two weeks... I am not a fan.

• I have lived among snow most of my life, @MissNowhere and I do NOT like it at all. I do not mind it at Christmas time because White is just Right for all my Holiday cheer.
    However, January throughout March when it gets really cold and storms can get real nasty and more frequent until April, I get this cabin fever that brings me into a Rut Where... I have to lay low and just suck it up.
    Good luck. xx

• I love it, it's so pretty! :D I also love to make snowmen and go sledding!

• Considering that I live in Finland, I kind of have to like it in order to not go crazy every winter.
    Though I have to say, snow is absolute shit when it has started to melt and it's just this dirty, gray mass waiting to ruin your shoes.

• I really love the snow! I love the cold in general.

• I hate snow. As soon as Halloween ends, I start waking up every morning in fear of seeing gentle white flakes drift from the sky. No lie dude.
    Sometimes, I wish I could just open a net of fire across the sky so it'll sorta sublimate any snow that might fall.
    I do not want snow.
    I got absolutely no chill and idgaf.

• I love the snow and the cold. =)

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...49rE3w1ri960io1_500.gif

• I love snow, I love the cold. The only time I get anxious is if I have to drive in it (like a blizzard, that is never fun).

• I like it but i hate it at times.

• I guess I'd love it, except the fact that I'd be freezing cold. But I can't be exactly sure since I never experienced snow before. :(

• I only saw it once when I was 10 in the Alps, so I can't wait to see it again, but since I moved to Paris it never snowed 😞😔

• I'm pretty much with you on this one. Snow can create beautiful scenery, but I hate the cold and mess that it can bring.

• I love it, snow is so beautiful: www.wallpapermania.eu/.../...-winter-landscape.jpg

• Never seen it 😭😭😭😭😭

I'd love to, I think I'm gonna love it.

• I love watching it fall, and the first day or so after it snows. I don't love the slush and like ice and gray.

• LOVE LOVE LOVE.

• tbh i've never seen it irl :/

• I used to like it but now I hate it since I always have to bike through it. You never have the pretty thick kind of snow here. Only the wet snow that gets brown and ugly. Like the much colder version of rain.

• I love snow sledding :)

• I don't know! I've never really seen snow in real life

• love it i think its beautiful and its nice to stay indoors in something warm with a cup of coffee:)
    but i dont like the weather much cuz then i get a cold and who likes that

• Driving in it is shit but otherwise I guess it's fine.

• I get excited when it snows--b/c where I live even a little snow = no school. But once all the snow starts melting, it gets all nasty and I don't like.
    I want a white Christmas!!

• i love snow ♡♡♡

it's so pretty ♡

• I'm a summer person. I don't care for snow or cold weather.

I concede that it does add a charm to the Christmas season, but after the holidays it quickly loses its allure, & by about mid-January I've had enough of it.

• I've seen it just twice and that was enough :P is pretty an all but I HATE the cold, so I am not a fan of it

• I hate it.

My country shuts down when it snows. We are not equipped to deal with it.

• I love everything about the snow its my favorite weather but rain is a close runner up

• I like the snow, but sometimes the cold is too much.

• Never experienced snow yet... YET! but i am going to haha i need to! :")

• More from Girls
    15