Guys, Do guys ever end their messages to their male friends with a kiss ( x) or heart?

I always end my messages to friends with a Xx or a 💚 . Do guys ever do this on the end of their messages to male friends?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• No only the females as it be rude not to as they put them to me.

• I feel the same. A message appears cold without them. Thanks!

• Thanks for MH 💋💕💗💟💖💘💜💏💞💝❤💛💚💙😘
      Sorry I had too.

What Guys Said 4

• Gay guys do with gay friends.

• I'm not a lesbian, but i always put kisses and a heart on my messages to friends, and they do the same to me 😊

• Yes i know, but why should guys be viewed as gay and girls not.. for sending hearts and kisses

• Just because that is the way it is. Guys don;t do that kind of thing. Not because they are afraid of how it will be seen, but just because it is not in them to even think of doing that.

• No, in my opinion that's highly unlikely

• No.. what the fuck thats gay.

• My friends and me are not lesbians, but we put hearts and kisses on messages to each other

• Noooo that is so gayyyyyish 😁😁 i've a friend who does that.

• I'm not gay, and neither are my friends. We always end messages with a heart or kiss to each other

• Not at all!! It's just the guys that creep me out.

• Lol ok thanks xx 💛