Is my nephew being abused? What do you think of all of this?

My mother went to go visit my nephews grandmother's house to see if he was there because his father kept saying that they moved to Georgia. If you didn't know already well his dad basically 'kidnapped' him and won't give him back since my sister is married now so you can imagine how my sister feels. My mom showed me pictures and she explained how skinny he was and how he forgot who she was, it made me really upset. When he was living with our side of the family he wasn't as skinny. I know I can't do anything about this but what do you think has happend? He's also 2 by the way

• He's fine
  • He may be abused

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, i'm sorry i can't be of more help, but i'm thinking of this more as a grey area, if you're really concerned about him, you might want to find out if he's alright, you could investigate it yourself, if you're really concerned about it. maybe you should ask your mum more about it?

What Girls Said 1

• I really don't know, but I think it's better to err on the side of his safety and assume he is so that your side of the family can get him back.