Is it weird that I stay up really late because I like the alone time?

When I say really late I mean 2-3 in the morning. I have done this since I was young but when I was younger I did not do it nearly as late. I do it because I like the alone time but my family thinks I am weird and calls me a vampire. I still get to class on time so its not like it interferes with school.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty much me... wanna be friends? xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh that's nothing.
    Same here, but I don't sleep at night AT ALL, always during the day.
    It's not weird, it's a preference.

What Guys Said 3

• No your not weird. I'm the same way, I do it all the time. I know how you feel.

• Yeah same here... i wake up till 3 or 4 then my routine and all
    I can't sleep at night 🌃
    So I talk with someone
    What do you do so late?

• Not weird at all as long as you still feel rested when you get up, I always have to do that too when you have kids

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, not weird at all! I love the peace and quiet during that time of night as well. As long as it continues to not interfere with your life, you're good to go.

• Its only a problem if its making you too tired to go about every day life or if it is a symptom. I used to stay up every night just because I hated school so much that I had to drag out the night where I could do what I wanted as long as I could. It was because I was depressed, anxious and lonely. However it just made those things worse and I was also tired and grumpy. But if that's not whats happening to you then it shouldn't be a problem.