Showing legs/ass Vs showing boobs?

So I used to work with this girl Who always used ro wear short shorts or dresses etc.. she had an ass and legs, but with no boobs so it was understandable that she wanted to show her assets.

The thing is that I have both boobs and butt, but I would rather show off my boobs Just because im in a prosess in embracing them rather being ashamed of them. . But I feel like going around with cleavage or thigh tops because way more sexual in a way.. maybe its just how I see it. but I Just feel like wear tops with a low neck line never really has a "right time"..

So what do you think? Is it ok to wear low cut tops at school and stuff or is it weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's weird.

• Even Just fitted tops?

• To be honest if people dont take my serious because I show cleavage u dont want to be associated with them Anyway

• That's a very naive way of thinking. The way you present yourself sets the tone for everything else. Better to learn that sooner rather than later.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• This depends on how low cut the shirt is. It's great that you want to embrace what you were given, just make sure it's in a tasteful manner.

• Make sure you're following the dress code because they tend to enforce it more harshly for girls than boys.

• Well, low cut shirts are generally consider slutty.
    I personally don't care, but it isn't really appropriate to wear them at school/work.
    However, if you're going out, who cares?
    Same thing with extra short mini skirts.