Why do people sleep naked?

What if someone walk in also it's not as comfy as a big ole sweater 💁🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't overheat as easily when I can sleep naked.

What Girls Said 11

• I assume some people find sleeping in clothes in bed to be really uncomfortable. On top of that, sleeping naked helps your body temperature stay at a optimal range "create better cortisol"

• I can't sleep in anything more than panties, but even then I like to be butt naked. It's comfy and free and you don't get tangled in your clothes. If someone walked into my room when I was asleep naked under the covers I would be creeped the fuck out because I live alone.

• I sleep naked cuz it's much more comfortable and I just feel free and relaxed. Clothes are just uncomfortable to wear. Lol if I could I would never wear clothes tbh

• feels good?

• I don't feel comfortable sleeping without clothes on. The closest thing I do to sleeping naked is sleeping in shorts, a tank top and without a bra :\

• maybe cause once you try it once, anything else feels like clutter all around you... I don't know

• Liberated ^^

• Naked sleepers are annoying,

• Because sleeping naked is amazing.

• I love sleeping naked. It's not restrictive and helps me cool down. I run hot, and I can't sleep if I'm overheated. I'll just toss and turn.

• Cause we can

What Guys Said 8

• According to naturopath Natasha Turner, best-selling author of The Hormone Diet, being too warm at night disrupts the release of melatonin and growth hormone—your main anti-aging hormones—into your body. "As your body temperature drops, growth hormone is released and works its regenerative magic," she says. And that keeps your skin and hair looking awesome.

Also

Jennifer Landa, MD, author of The Sex Drive Solution for Women, says that sleeping naked can be healthier for your vagina. While it's totally normal to have yeast and bacteria down there, the warm environment can sometimes cause an overgrowth. One way to prevent infections is to "air it out" and go commando.

• Because it's so much more comfortable to sleep that way.
    I've been sleeping naked since the age of ten years old no matter where I am or who I'm with in the bed or room.
    Why would it matter if someone walks in it's not sexual to be nude or naked with others.
    We all know what naked people look like and seen nude, naked people before.

• I find it more comfortable. Not sure what the problem is if someone walks in, since I'm under the covers.

• Sleeping naked is so comfortable in warm weather!

• Well, I live in Florida, so It's hot as fuck 90% of the year. Plus, I heard it helps lower cortisol levels and boost testosterone levels, not sure if that's true though.

• Don't knock it till you try it bruh... no I don't sleep nude unless it's for plowing.

• they sleep naked because its comfy and it makes them feel more free

• Who the hell sleeps naked man?