Do YOU find it attractive when someone you like can stay CALM during stressful situations?

Is this something that you would find attractive? instead of freaking out or feeling stressed out they are very calm and able to handle it with a cool head.

Attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very attractive,, because it shows he is level- headed and is able find a solution to a situation/ problem , rather than panic and become irrate. It shows the person will be a rational thinker too.

I am not a clam person at all , so i would appreciate someone in my life who is able to remain calm under pressure, as it would help me to calm down and chill out 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• completely, there is nothing more unattractive than an overly emotional, irrational human being

What Girls Said 13

• That's okay I guess, a good quality to have. But I can't say I'd find it attractive, cause I'm that kind of person, I'm always calm in times of emergencies - unless it involves my loved one.

• If he wasn't very calm during stressful times, would you say thats unattractive?

• It's more like I'm indifferent towards it, there's nothing attractive nor unattractive about these kinda situations.

• Omg yes. I love it when someone I like can stay calm in stressful situations. In fact, it's one of the qualities that attracts me to a significant other the most. I think this is because, in a stressful situation, I would probably look to them for comfort and reassurance. If they're freaking out just like I am, it just wouldn't be as attractive.

• That depends on the situation and how stressful it really is. During extremely stressful situations I would actually expect some kind of reaction. If they keep 100% cool, it makes them come off as slightly inhuman maybe. Which is weird. But during normal situations I guess it would be admirable.

• I wouldn't day its attractive, but its definitely a good quality to have... its always good to have at least one calm, rational person in the relationship...

• yes it's very attractive

• I generally like "chill" people so yeah, I would find it attractive

• Sometimes but sometime i want you to yell and kick !

• absolutely! to me it shows they have quick thinking and can take control of a situation, which helps me in turn stay calm. because if he freaks out, then i'll likely freak out too (at least on the inside). that's not good

• Its a great quality to have so yeah

• yes very. i am quite a stressed person and i wouldn't like someone else to add up to it

• Yes haha :) it's a nice balance since I'm soooo panicky in stressful situations!

• I DO, that is a huge plus!

• Yep! It is

What Guys Said 5

• yeah that'd be awesome

• Very very attractive brother

• Absolutely!!
    Never met someone like this Though.

• i'm indifferent. like, i wouldn't get a boner she has ice in her veins when there's utter chaos.

• That would always be a plus point for anyone bro!! Nice question!