Do you think my future height and present are attractive?

I'm 15 and 5'9 (1,75) at the moment and my dad is (according to himself) 6' (1,83) and my brother who just a few months ago turned 19 and he is 6'2(1,88)-6'3(1,90) and my mom is 5'2 (1,58). So I'll problaby be like 6'2 myself and do you think that's attractive? What about my present? Note I'm from a tall country (Guess wich). How tall was you at the age of 15 and how tall are you now? And your theory, how tall do you think I'll be?

This pic may help you figure where I come from lol ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you're height is okay. Could be attractive depending on preference. I'm also 15 but I'm short. Lol. Well yeah also came from a short country hahaha I'm only like 5"1 or 5"2. And probably because you're like already tall at this age you wouldn't grow that much maybe just an inch or two. And okay lemme guess which country, Netherlands? lol sorry that was just a wild guess.

What Guys Said 0