You are being paid $100 for every minute you can rant about a specific topic. What do you choose and why?

I'd choose humans and society. I could go on for hours about how ridiculous they both are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, as someone said below, rant, or ramble?

I think the thing that I could rant about most is the American education system. I could talk about that crap for HOURS and all the reasons why it sucks.

If we are talking about rambling, than the fallout game series. I could talk about that for days. I'd lose my voice before I ran out of things to say.

• Definitely the American education system. Just to name a few problems...

1. Zero tolerance rules: For when you are a LAZY oligarchical bureaucrat.
      2. The fact that education standards are not made by teachers, but by would be politicians, so they are often nonesense.
      3. The fact that they try to teach all children in the same way, when it has been proven both anecdotally and scientifically that not everyone learns the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rant or just ramble? Like do I have to be angry about it? Haha

If it's just a ramble, I'd definitely choose The Walking Dead haha. I'm way too emotionally invested in that show.

If it has to be a rant... Probably angry customers. I have plenty of experience with those, so I could talk about them for a while.

What Guys Said 6

• football, basketball or music since i could rant about those things for free

• Anything to do with race, society and politics and i'd be a millionaire.

• i would rant about mcdonalds taking out my favorite salad

and that one smoothie resturant having the smoothie i like being 9 bucks
    do you know what its like paying 9 bucks for a smoothie?

but they're so good...

• Formula One or cyclists.

Formula One because i'm a fanatic but it's run by idiots.

Cyclists because they break every rule going and don't have to pay anything unlike the car driver.

• russia and how its the worst country in the world

• Women and how fuckin easy they have it in America. They sit here and complain about first world problems while other girls in 3rd world countries are getting raped and murdered daily.

What Girls Said 4

• Interesting question, I would probably pick the same, or the level of hypocrisy and ignorance I see every day.

• Bitter people. I think they need some sugar.

• I would rant about failed relationships!! Why they some work and some don't!

• Men on gag whining about how bad it is to be a man 😅👍