Is it illegal? would that be considered as pedophile?

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 22, some asshole from school after he confessed and i rejected him nicely he said he will report to the school that I'm dating an adult, will my boyfriend have any troubles?

thank you guys i just checked on google about age consent in France it's -15 which means I'll tell him that tomorrow i'll go with him to the director office and report my relationship lol, he's a real idiot

Most Helpful Guy

• Google "Age of Consent South Korea" and see for yourself.

• I'm in france at a boarding school, I am originally from south korea

• Then Google "Age of Consent France" and see for yourself. How are we supposed to know what country you're in if you don't tell us?

• thanks it helped and it's -15 my boyfriend is safe

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't be a problem; depending on the age of statutory rape in your country, as long as you aren't involved sexually (or if you are, if this asshole doesn't have proof that you are), you should be okay. There's nothing wrong dating a guy older than you.

What Guys Said 15

• Depending on where you live, yes it is illegal and your boyfriend could potentially spend up to 20 years in prison and be labeled as a sex offender for life.

• Unlikely. He would have to know his name and address and prove that you two are fucking. Kinda hard to do.

• we didn't do anything yet we only see each other, the pimp he could take it as a man i was nice i told him sorry, but i already have a boyfriend and he said i won't give up i told him i don't like to hurt people and he said i'll report your relationship to the director school, now, i'm on a boarding school in france i don't know how that work here

• did you two do anything sexual with each other? if no, then no.

• Don't say anything to him or give him any hint that there's nothing legally wrong with your relationship. Let him go report something that isn't wrong and then he gets in trouble for trying to ruin your life. What a prick.

• good plan, i'll just let him go to the principal office tomorrow then laugh out his ass

• Not without proff of sexual relations. He would have to be caught in the act or they would need proof. Its probably best you two didn't do anything in the meantime.

• LOL no that guy who got rejected is acting like an idiot

• nothing wrong with that but you have to check the laws of your country.
    also, paedophile means that someone is into prepubescent kids... so 11-12 years or younger. you clearly left that age long ago. there are other terms for early and late teens... but I'm too lazy to look them up now

• I would do the same thing if you rejected me, you'd have it coming

• so it's a new trend to threaten someone when you got rejected lol I would wear a burqa from now and on lol

• Any girl who rejects a dude is equal to the dog crap stuck to the bottom of his shoe. So props to this dude for doing what he did.

• I did it in very nice polite way, that won't hurt him, he wanted to take it to another level, if he tries anything funny i'll make sure to use law too

• I was 22(still am) when my girlfriend left me two days after her 18th birthday. Feels bad mayne. No not much of a difference your boyfriend won't have any troubles.

• how close are you to 18

• Depending on where you live, possibly.

• He can have trouble, since legally you're still a minor

• no you won't.

• If you fucked, he's gonna get raped for 10 years and be on a website his whole life after. He won't be able to get a job and every neighborhood will either vote him out our ostracize him.

If you didn't fuck, he's gonna get dirty looks and probably the shit kicked out of him by some burly alpha who's probably a closet pedo himself.

All for consensual sex and a 5 year age difference, and some boy got salty he was rejected. ;^)

• Oh wait you're in France. Nevermind. You guys should be good. I was basing off of laws in Murica

• it's really sever there, if the minor is all fine by dating and adult then the authority shouldn't bother i don't get laws sometimes

• I checked your profile and since Korea has an age of consent at 13, you should be fine :)

• thank you but i'm in france since almost 5 months now so i didn't know about france laws

• Now for the fine print:

When dating a person expected to have authority over you, say a teacher. The age of consent are generally higher. Otherwise the "superior" is committing statuary rape.

In France this means, you most be 18 to date your teacher, but 15 to date a classmate.

What Girls Said 5

• I think he will according to the law your under age!

• the law won't care about it if it is consensual. At 17 he might as well be driving 5mph over the speed limit.

• @YesPleaseThankYou okay I still think the girl has some growing up to Do before entering a relationship! But who know? Right? They might both be immature!

• @apple okay, now i'm immature, and need to grow up, I'm 17 and there is still a long way to go, there is a say who is older than you by a day they are older than you by a trick, I wonder how many days, there are between 17 and 20

• You're not at the legal age so yeah it's illegal. At the moment, date someone your age

• The guy that you rejected is such a sore loser. Can't accept "NO" in his system. Now more reason to reject him.

• Nah fam your good. Just stay out of trouble! Winkawinkwinksarcasmwinkawink

• If you have sex he will have problems. Even if it is consensual it is considered rape...
    Some laws are weird.