Anyone bored right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boredom is the most extortionate waste of the most profound purpose for your existence. USING IT!
    If you don't possess the curiosity to find something to be fascinated with, no matter where you are, then consider that a start. You're welcome. That's one of those little tidbits Plato, Aristotle, Cai Yong, Archimedes, Michelangelo, St Thomas Aquinas, Thomas Jefferson, the Illuminati and those Knuckleheads gettin' down at Bohemian Grove.. you know? Folks that DO STUFF? they keep to themselves. May not sound life altering, but if you look for Wonder and Awe... it will find you. Still not seeing it? Your perspectives need a Subduction Zone-magnitude Mega Quake. Creativity is in there. Whether you want it to be or not. Don't look now, but your not Blizzard-incarcerated in some Cave that doesn't even have Stalagmites or Stalactites to give it ambiance, stuck along with those to masses of hair sitting by the fire you can't tell which is your Father and which is your little Sister, without even a loose rock around you could become deadly-skilled with, or even any phreaking Ocher so you could finger a hand print in the last place anyone could find until the cave became a sink hole under a dozen cherry Corvettes... where you'd be trapped until the end of Winter, 9 months from now... because it's a phreaking Ice Age, remember the Blizzard thing? Try and keep-up, I'm making a point here... somewhere.
    Shit. Where was I? Your alive right now. During the absolute pinnacle of our entire species abilities to collect, collate and distribute-information!! Boring? K! Take a look outside. See all the crap that's kinda sittin' around on the ground? Look up. See that big bright space? (or dark. Do I have to explain?) Do the Math. You're on a phreaking Planet! In Space. Ya think there might be 1 or 2 things about that tickling some Gray Matter? 'Nuff said.
    No! I'm not writing this because I was bored!
    Nice try, but you have no idea of the other things I'm actually accomplishing right now. Multi-tasking? Gimme a break. So 20th.
    Ever heard of Gödel-tasking? Oh. Forgot. Ughh...2061 maybe 2065, it'll be the rage. For you Guys. Hey! You didn't hear this from me! And why the Hell are you still here reading this? I finished my report on Tsunami Inundation risks for Lower Puget Sound, corrected the my neighbors God-awful spelling (computer illiterate) taught my Cat to flush the toilet after she finally nailed a Bulls eye... all while we've been nice & cozy here NOT BEING BORED!!

Most Helpful Girl

• More like sleepy as fuck.
    Bye GAG.

What Guys Said 13

• Would we be on here if we were not?

• Was up till now a friend invided me out to drive them to a bar lol

• A bit bored and horny... anyone want to help... lol

• Bored af. Please entertain me.

• ME! *raises hand!*

I've been looking for something to do all night!

• No. Im hungry.

• Yes, tired and bored...

• yes. i'm in the middle of a bloody science class

• Ooh.. the wrong question. .. a lot of horny dogs out here. ..

• Extremely bored

• Yes very or else I wouldn't b on this shit talking shit.. lol

• yes baby i am too bored at the moment

• No, I'm about to go vote (first time ever). I'm 26

What Girls Said 12

• I'm super bored, my form of entertainment is busy. Which might be for the best because I have to work early and should go to sleep anyways.

• umm. not really.. i am fine.. actually enjoying GaG cuz i don't get much time lately.. :/

• I don't have time to get bored.

• Yeah!! Me!!!

• Why do you think I'm here?

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss...*sighs*

• Yes but I have so much I should be doing!

• Yes, very bored.

• I wouldn't be here if im not bored

• yup kind of am

• yes~~~~~~~~~~

• Nope, not at all