What OS are you using?

currently using windows 10, installing linux opensuse for my vm since i m going to be making some shit version of Skype and run it on some os'

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still using Windows XP. Yea yea I know lol hahahaha.

Most Helpful Guy

• im on windows vista. no joke, I've had this laptop since 2007 and i love it.

I have a newer pc that i use for uni work that is running windows 7 and I hate it. it keeps prompting me to update to windows 10 but i dont want to.

I have an old pc downstairs that is still running windows 98 lol.

• you do realize you can just disable gwx. exe from startup right?

• wtf is gwx?

I fear you're underestimating just how much of a technophobe i am lol

• gwx. exe is the get windows 10 notification thing, if you just disable that it won't popup..
      if you think im being shady or shit just go to task manager and go to the process gwx. exe

What Girls Said 1

• I am using an apple!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm on Windows 10 right now, when not on my desktop I'm on Android 4.2.2. (Jellybean)

I don't see why so many people are bellyaching over Windows 8 and Windows 10 (although the legacy software compatibility issue is a VERY understandable gripe).

• Windows 10, OS X Yosemite, and iOS 9.