Have you ever been betrayed by any GAGer?

• yes...
  • no...
i mean if a GAGer was pretendin to be yer friend and he/she betrayed u after some point...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , and that is why i deactivated and made a new account. I was good friends with him. He tried to turn my other friends on GaG against me. Luckily they didn't trust him and told me what he was messaging them about me. It was all lies too.

He also disclosed personal info to me what other Gagers had confided in him.
    He was well liked and know on GaG, but he was devious and untrustworthy. Always planting seeds about other Gagers to cause contentions

• best answer so far... u should mention to other GAGers about dis guy so they'll know wot kind of shit he's...

• Oh, sorry i thought you meant in public. GaG friends are aware about him. 😊

• Thank you for the MHO 💐

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and I hope she gets explosive diarrhoea in her local Church the fucking wanker.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I have! I didn't like it one bit! She seem defensive towards him! I just gave up!

• The closest I've come to betrayal on here is the boyfriend posting about how I am a gamer girl but a shit one :P But no, no one's really betrayed me.

• @mistnigqa808 betrays new every other day so...

• Not that I know of...

• Betrayed? I don't think so lol.

• Yes I have :(

@blondfrog Broke my heart 💔😩

• u didn't get it... i mean if a GAGer was pretendin to be yer friend and he/she betrayed u after some point...

• @blondfrog

You know I'm only kidding, right? :)
      Lol

• Lol I was gonna say lol I didn't see any of these cause I was editing my videos lol I guess a lot happens in a few hours ;P

• betrayed? how so

• Yes. @Stork is abandoning me..

• I can't think of this ever happening. Nope.

• No. I don't tend to get into drama on the Internet.

What Guys Said 8

• "Betray-expose (one's country, a group, or a person) to danger by treacherously giving information to an enemy." Naw since I'm probably 1 of the most open GAGers here. So you can't tell an MF something that I haven't already told them about myself + I have nothing to hide

i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif

• i have no shame nor do I give enough fucks to care, but at the same time I'd never give you anything that could come back to bite me in the ass later on (IRL) LOL

• Miss Anon. So hard to get a read on her, plays hard to get, so hot and cold.

• 0|0
  • Yes, by saying my idenity when I was asking a question as anon.

• That's a strong word for a an online community. My fucks given about other people on this site are little to none so nah I guess I've never been betrayed on GaG.

• is there anybody here dat u chat more often than others?

if there's... how would u feel if he used yer profile pic and made a profile wid it on a gay site?

• Betrayed? lol no, annoyed, bugged and pissed me off o yeah plenty.

• Uhhhh no 😕

• nope. hw bout u