What would a modern day vampire be like today?

If another good vampire movie were coming today in 2015, what would you picture a modern day vampire being like? Obviously not the old ''Dracula'' version...

Updates:
My guess: probably a rock start pretending to be a good human singer or simply prenteding to pass as average humans.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite depiction of vampires is from "The Enoch Tales" by Edison Crux.

Basically, there are two types:

Energy vampires: Literally sucks the life energy out of people by just being around them, but can also drink blood to get a much larger boost. Can convert life energy into kinetic energy, as well as several other abilities, like invisibility. Clubs and bars are excellent places for these vampires to suck up energy.

Undead vampires: They are closer to being what most people would think of as liches. They have seperated their spirit from their body, and their body is dead, but the spirit remains and is able to move at it's volition. They have all the powers of energy vampires, but they are much stronger, and the only way to kill them is to destroy their body.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• FOR A GIRL:
    BLACK HAIR I don't know y but yess black hair
    hair down with wavy curls
    smokey eye on her eyes
    DEF maskera on
    red lipstick
    high cheekbones
    carrys around a makup kit LIKE EYERY WHERE
    wears a red blouse
    red bow in hair
    hazel eyes
    fair skin
    wears black coats
    red high heels
    black kind of work-fancy pants

FOR A GUY
    brown spiked hair
    dark eyes
    some facial hair but its mostly stubble
    almost looks like he just woke up huts he's still cute #amirite
    tux (IDK Y NOT)
    black fanch shoes
    and a red napkin in his pocket for wiping off the blood (after he eats)
    LOL TOTS A FANGIRL
    okaay bi now

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• good vampire stories don't happen any more because people started getting turned on by vampires rather than being afraid of them. not unlike why zombie movies suck because people have forgotten what made zombies scary in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually ''Interview With the Vampire'' is the closest of how it would be like today. Some vampires would end up feeling depressed of being vampire and try fighting the urge of killing a person. It wasn't only scary but actually had drama on it too that it made you ever think it was real (esp when the little girl gets killed).

• It would probably be what they some people go through every day with their issues but the only difference is it's a vampire world and they got their own problems too.

• @Vesuvius87 I saw that one a while ago, I guess you have a point. still not that modern... Blade maybe?

• I would want them to do away with the whole suave seductive vampire and just introduce a true monster that's also incredibly intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • Realistically speaking? They would probably be hiding in a cave somewhere sucking on rats.
    Trying to live in modern society while being vulnerable to sunlight would be practically impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horny as fuck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It would be like Interview with the Vampire. Each vampire would have its own personality and own issues just like people.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd be like any young vampire - impulsive and careless - doesn't change with the times...

0|0
    0|0