Instead of stun guns or (lmao) nunchucks, I think cops should be equipped with paintball guns instead. Y/N?

If you hit them in the face enough with bright pink paintballs it might work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some police departments do have them and they fire pepperballs essentially pepper spray filled paintballs

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute idea but no. Stun guns (generally) stop someone in their tracks. Paintballs just hurt...

• They do hurt. Especially when you get hit in the front of the face.

• I know. If you get shot in the eyes and head enough though it might be enough to incapacitate you long enough for the cop to run in with their nunchucks, a la Bruce Lee.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 21

• Like the FN303? I quoute from wikipedia:
    In 2004 in Boston, an FN 303 round killed Victoria Snelgrove when it struck her in the eye, causing her to bleed out before medical assistance arrived.[7] Subsequent tests by Boston Police indicated that the 303's accuracy "decreased significantly" after about three hundred firings. This is circumstantially corroborated by testimony of the officer who fired the weapon, stating that he was aiming at a rioter throwing bottles and did not even know that a bystander had been hit.[8]

A fifteen million dollar wrongful death lawsuit against the City of Boston and FN Herstal was settled in July 2006.[9] In 2007 the Boston Police destroyed their remaining FN303s, stating they were more powerful and lethal than had been anticipated.[10]

During violent protests in front of the ARCELOR [former ARBED] building in Luxembourg city on May 11, 2009, the weapon was used for the first time by Luxembourg police forces. An RTL cameraman was hit in the hand, breaking one finger.
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_303#Safety

• It's quite difficult to shoot someone in the head when there's a lot of pressure and return fire. As a result, most people are taught to shoot the biggest mass on a person. That spot is the chest and torso. I feel that generally cops need to have more discipline of their weapons. I'm not sure if they are taught the deadly force triangle and the steps of escalation.

• Lol I know. I don't know what the deadly force triangle is though, what is that?
      Also this wasn't to replace guns with pbgs as so many people seem to assume.

• The deadly force triangle composes three principles (capability, intent, opportunity); once met, this gives the operator "just cause" to use deadly force.

• Someone is getting ready to shoot you when the cops arrive. You realize the cops are armed with paint guns. Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!

• It's probably the people on this thread. LMFAO.
      Good thing I'm a Navy Seal and only know moves that kill with one hit.

• LMFAO!!! I know. It's actually from

https://youtu.be/AfItBgIDgsg

• I wonder what the animal rights activists think about military marine animals.

• 2|0
    • Nah, game face bro.
      I'm being absolutely, completely serious about this. This is something I truly believe in, and I don't appreciate you mocking my religion like this.

• Lol actually... me too.

• i854.photobucket.com/.../...ruce-lee-nunchucks.gif

I wish I was east Asian... Instead I had to be south 😖

• how bout a spud gun lol

• cops have nunchucks?
    anyways...

I vote yes for paintball guns

• Supposedly. Somewhere in California they're trying a new form of less aggressive containment or something like that. Its hilarious to watch. There's a link in that kid yusi's post up there somewhere.
      And nonono. can't call it a paintball gun - gotta call it a paintball marker. Only novices call it paintball gun. I just got told off for that lmfao

• Lollllllll what a dick!!! Lmfao!!!

• imagine if the cop was like that during that demonstration video 😂

• I agree. So they can paint u and track u down like a wild boar. Humans aren't any different than animals 👍🏼

• I'm all for it!! Hey, I'm all for dogs ripping off their legs when they run. (Even though that resource is I bit misused at times also) That don't sound like a bad idea at all. And use pepper spray balls.

• Nah, what if they try to kick the puppy? That's so much bad karma.
      I do like the pepper spray balls though. A cloud of super spicy curry powder/chili pepper will definitely incapacitate someone.

• Don't bring a paintball marker to a gun fight.

• If you shoot the guy enough times in the face and eyeballs it might incapacitate him long enough to drop whatever he's stealing.

• @Asker lol

• You're literally playing the "you hang up first" game now with a very immature child. You won't win this.

• Good idea but I think most PD departments would find it hard to recruit trigger happy sociopaths

• Yes. There does seem to be a dearth in those it seems.

• If you hit them in the face, some of them will lose eyes...

• They use them at time with pepper balls. It is another means of non lethal.

• Really? That's pretty cool actually. I'm glad you understood it's another form of nonlethal though. The guy down there that automatically assumed they were gonna go against an assault rifle with a paintball gun worries me with his lack of common sense. So do the rest of these people.

• Don't u think dildos would be better... paintball guns she said!

• What, like a dildo cannon? I'm not sure dildos are very aerodynamic. You should test it out.

• How stupid r u... OK so a cop has a paintball gun n the other guy has a ak47...

• Paint ball guns aren't going to stop a Nazi madman loaded up on PCP.

• A legit nazi? An original nazi?

• Never heard of neo-nazis?

• You said nazi, not neo nazi. That's why I asked for clarification's sake.

• Fuck the police

• No paint balls dont hurt

• They do when you get shot in the face. What about elephant tranqs?

• you're not realistic. He can turn around and run away and that paintball gun is completely worthless.

• That's when the cops bring out Indiana Jones' whip.
      Cops can't run?

• As long as the balls contained not only paint but skunk scent.

• Yeah. Or like, spider bombs. Tons of baby spiders packed in each capsule.

• No way, lol. Nothing will work more that a real gun, but then again, we all should be armed with a gun of some sort.

• I think if you shoot them enough times in the eyes it'll work. Also the humiliation might cause them to give up.

• No, if I was the bad guy, I would casually walk over to you and shoot you point blank becuase in my head, paint balls dont kill... and they don't.

• True. Tranq darts might work better.

• Never bring a paintball gun to a regular gun fight, just like you wouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight

• by the way, why does your profile picture have a dinosaur with a shark AND a rocket on it, speaking of gun control

• We cannot hope to control velociraptors wielding rocket launchers; to attempt that would be disastrous.

• I'm just sayin'

• Except criminals are carrying actual guns. Guess who wins that showdown -- moron.

• The moron wins the showdown? Who would that be?

• You're right. You're totally right. Lmao. Can I get a ticket aboard the same A-SJW vs SJW fuckfest train you're riding on? I assume that's where you're hoping this post is leading. Is tumblr not enough for you?

• What about elephant tranq darts? LMFAO.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok... I like the idea! Paintballs!