How do you feel when an asker ask a question but insults you when you answer it?

Certain times when you take your time answering a question but the asker immediately insults you for not answering what they wanted.

That must be so lame. Instead disucussing their differences in opinion, the asker reverts to insulting you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've come to expect it because rather than being an MHO whore telling them what they want to hear, I tell people what they probably don't want to. Lots of questions posted here are just to make themselves feel better about their own opinion rather than get a real answer. Those are the people who attack your answers.

What Guys Said 4

• Insults? I haven't had that happen that much, although I just tell them "okay" and don't really care (when they really aren't making any sense).

Some people see disagreements as insults though, that's also something you can't really do anything with.

• dgaf quite frankly lol

• Meh, it's the internet. I'm expect those kind of things.

• I find it funny.

What Girls Said 4

• I love it. I laugh my ass off.

• I just think it's really stupid and regret wasting my time.

You don't give them the answer they want so they're like "omg fuck you, you don't know anything" mmk, fuck you too bye

• I feel like they are pathetic and a waste of time.

• Its offensive/antagonistic and i usually report them...

• Why? There is no reason for someone being mean...

• yeah it's so lame when the asker starts insulting first and getting all defensive like that. It makes me wonder ''why they ask a question'' if they were going to get all hurt with your answer.