Gagers, what do you think of Donald Trump?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is simply a racist and I think if he was the president of the USA he would do a lot of damage.

• He also is a rude person. I can't help but think it is all about him and being the centre of attention not what is best for the USA.

• Thank you for MHA

• You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• http://i60.tinypic.com/257zpxi.jpg
    _______________________________________________
    Trump used bankruptcy as a way to get rich , by not paying his companies' debts

And it wasn't about small amounts: Donald Trump’s $4.7 Billion in Bankruptcies:

dividendreference.com/.../
    $4,700,000,000 Trump SWINDLED that way.

Forbes wrote: Fourth Time's A Charm: How Donald Trump Made Bankruptcy Work For Him : www.forbes.com/.../

What will stop him from robbing the USA the same way if he ever gets POTUS?

• I'm not a fan of his, but he isn't as much of a joke as people try to make him out to be.

• The great thing about Trump is this... ALL politicians have become huge jokes. Trump is no more of a joke than Jeb Bush trying to run as the THIRD Bush President. Really? Is this Imperial China with it's dynasties? We can find someone better than another Bush.

Trump is no more of a joke than Hillary. What's her accomplishments? Nothing. And she's a compulsive iiar. I don't even think she's really a human being - she's so stiff.

Marco Rubio? Seriously? This guy is a junior Senator and we all know what happened the last time we voted in a junior Senator for President.

Bernie Sanders? Guy wants to give everyone everything - we're gonna be $20 TRILLION in debt when Obama leaves office and Sanders can't tell anyone how he's going to pay for all the free shit.

Trump's a clown - but he's highlighting the fact that politics has become a circus.

• Yeah... it's sad and funny... except when you consider the fact that WE are the ones that will be fucked! LOL

• @Thor696

Yup. That's the sad part.

• The guy is rude and narcissistic.

• Lol, just lol.

• Good businessman, bad presidential candidate. Anyone who can turn 200 million dollars into a net worth of 4.5 billion is no dummy. However, Trump is a divisive individual, he has no tact. He also has deportation aspirations that are not practical, or affordable. Aside from that, the deporting of U. S citizens, and his defense of eminent domain was all it took to seal the coffin as far as I'm concerned. He would be the worst choice in a general election on the republican side. He also can't relate to the average voter, Marco Rubio I think would be their best shot at the general election. As a candidate he comes from a poor Cuban family, he understands life on the bottom, his net worth is one of the lowest out of all the candidates running, and I think he comes off as the most believable speaker out of all the republican candidates.

• I'm voting for him. He is the only candidate who can drag us out of this mess that we're in. Stop believing all the Liberal propaganda and looking for bulllshit reasons to call him a racist and actually listen to his speeches. He's only deporting illegals, NOT ALL MEXICANS. No other country accepts illegal immigrants, are they racist too? Try illegally crossing into Mexico or Canada, let me know how that works out for you. Once the illegals get deported, they can still come back in a legal manner by simply going over to the US Embassy in Mexico, applying for a visa, and then they may come here legally. There are plenty of Mexicans here legally, nothing is going to happen to them if Trump becomes president.

• Looks like a bit of a knob.

• Loud-mouth businessmen that thinks he is all that. Money is not a character trait, nor should be it be one that gets you into office!

• He's a hard charger and has some good Ideas

• He is the controlled opposition and doesn't matter at all. Wether you vote for him or anyone else, you don't make any difference. In the end it is Israel who controls the States.

• He takes no shit from anybody.

• I think he's making some good money off this and that's his only plan. If he starts to gain too much traction before the primary he'll drop out. He doesn't wanna be president.

• The word Tool comes to mind.

• I think he's a racist idiot and is the joke of the Republican party. What about u?

• I just don't like him :/

• He knows how to make money.

• I like him

• A racist shithead who deserves one vote, from his daughter.

• He is the best option for president.

• He's better than Obama and Hillary, but that's not too difficult.

• He swindled $4,700,000,000 by letting companies go bankrupt. Those $4,700,000,000 were NOT his own money, they were debts he didn't pay. Other people's money thus.

• This is his estimated worth:
      www.forbes.com/.../&ved=0CGIQFjAOahUKEwj91t2Pu_fIAhWCCxoKHcapC2Q&usg=AFQjCNGA2FfCO5ITDK5NCD6MOFEEfMd6Ig&sig2=CPtuHB9dz7mNvcWAWqvD1w
      Put that in balance with the $ 7.5 bn in bankruptcies and it's clear who he *really* is.

• Correction:
      #72 Donald Trump
      Follow (668)
      Real Time Net Worth As of 11/4/15 $4.5 Billion
      http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/
      against $4.7 bn 'earned' through his bankruptcies. that's a 200 mn hole he has not.
      Conclusion: he's a crook.

• Rich man who really likes attention , but I have to admit that he makes a good show

• Politics bores me lol

• He's an ass

• If I was American, I would vote for him!

• Public perception of him and reality are totally different. Yes he's narcissistic and he's got a big ego but he's not this bumbling idiot people make him out to be. He's a graduate of Wharton, he's not a moron. His bankruptcies were not the highlight of his business career but he was able to continue his remarkable success even after the four chapter 11 filings. Not to mention he owns an absurd amount of properties. It would be almost impossible for all of them to be wild successes. He's a businessman who knows how to get things done and get them done well. Look at the Wollman ice rink in NYC. It was an embarrassment when the very competent mayor couldn't get the rink finished. Trump stepped in and got it done within 2 months under budget. He's got a huge number of influential contacts in all sorts of industries and most importantly he knows how to run successful businesses. Contrary to popular belief he doesn't want to grind the faces of Mexicans into dust. Quite the contrary. He's one of the few Republican candidates that genuinely doesn't mind if Mexicans immigrate to the USA legally. I think xenophobes really do hide behind candidates who are anti-immigrant but Trump is a business guy and he knows Mexican people are good hard working people. BUT lets face it there is a lot of illegal activity happening on the Southern border. There are many criminals coming back and forth and that's not good for American security. Trumps plan to ship them all back though is very unrealistic. He will realize that when/if he's in the White House. If you still hate Trump and think he's a crook and racist and all that here's one last glimmer of hope you can cling to if he does get the Presidency: Washington DC is gridlocked because of irrational partisanship. Everyone is blindly loyal to their party and basically win by promising to not compromise. Say what you will about Trump but lets not deny he's a master at negotiating. He knows you've got to give up things to get what you want and to get things done. He's got the qualities to work through situations and compromise with his colleagues. Qualities which are not shared by his rivals. He will get things done and I think he'd make a better president than the previous two. That being said if I had to choose a New York billionaire to be president it would be Mike Bloomberg. That guy is brilliant, knows how to get things done, and he's more liberal on some social issues.

• Not good for diplomacy. And... most of politics especially international politics... highly requires diplomacy. Don't let the show fool you... it's a show.

• I dont like him, but I'll take him any day over Mr. Socialism works (Sanders), and Miss. Lies a lot (Hilary), they both promise to run this country into the ground and while Trump promises the same, at least he does so in a way that I agree with slightly more (only slightly though). So if I step into the voting box on election day next year and the ballot gives me the option between Trump and Bernie or Hilary I would vote for Trump, but Trump would not be my first choice.

• No worse or better than other candidates. Aside from him being far more honest (... sadly).

When I think of presidents and congressional members, I ask myself this: which issues are they actually likely to take action on, and which issues are they likely to actually be successful on?

When you ask that question, the candidates that you will or won't support might change/be looked at in a new light.

Trump, for example. As awful as the crap he says about race, women, etc is -- does anyone *actually* think he's going to build a wall? He is *actually* going to take action on that?

No.

He'll be doing more pro-business type activities, and those will likely get passed -- because they are benign compared to the other stuff he says (and frankly, the US has gotten economically childish and could stand to have someone like him oversee the economy).

So overall -- I think he'd actually be the best president out of all the candidates. As distasteful as I find him personally.

• I think people mainly hate him because of his name. I think his actual policies that he has come out with and talked about is smart. I get why people don't like his non pc answers though.

• I love the guy! Once he gets into power it will be like a big "FUCK YOU" to all the illegal immigrants, liberals and hippie dirtbags! :)

• He's been a $4.7 bn big "FUCK YOU" to his debtors. He got rich through bankruptcies.

• I like the fact that he doesn't care about being politically correct. I agree with him on that, but he does have a tendency to take it too far. He has a few good ideas (mostly the ones he shares with Carson). I have a feeling that if he did win, he'd be either a hit or miss. He'd either beat everybody's expectations and be awesome, or run the country into a pit. I don't see much middle ground.

• $4.7 bn in bankruptcies is not correct at all. Al Capone wasn't politically correct either.

• I didn't say I'm for him. His bankruptcies are a huge deal and make me cautious. As far as being politically correct, I don't want to live in a world where everybody is walking on eggshells. Like I said, he has taken it too far before, so I understand that there are boundaries. I just can't live knowing that if I order soup instead of salad, somebody's going to be offended.

What Girls Said 11

• I think he's a representation of everything that's wrong with America: racist, sexist, entitled, condescending, and rich and powerful yet not responsible and humanitarian enough to utilize it. If he becomes president, the entire international community will laugh at America and fail to take us seriously.

• I can't imagine him handling international affairs with tact...

• He a racist muthafuckaa, he can kiss my ass.

• He just has a big mouth and can randomly select things that dont make sence in his weird mind that he thinks makes sense and he's just a hitler waiting to be hitler again

• A racist guy who wants to crush the heads of minorities and the unfortunate of down trodden.

• As a rape victim, if there was one rape joke I ever thought was funny, it was that South Park episode where a Canadian version of him got @$$-fucked to death.

• I herd that he did a few nice things for people I reada artical that a guy saved some one I think from a bus when there was a accident and Donald trump gave the guy a check and rewarded him for doing a nice thing

• I think he will destroy the US with his manipulative, racist ways.

• He's hilarious and says shit we all want to say but has the arrogance to say it.

• A big BABY with A shit load of money that considers himself brilliant and capable of ruling the world not just our country. So I dont want Americans to have to change his diapers after 4 years as President. Gross.

• He's a knob