What is something that amazes you?

Something that amazes me is outer space. Just looking up at the sky at night and seeing all the stars and moon, it makes me wonder what else is really out there and how big our universe is.

What amazes you? πŸ˜€

Most Helpful Girl

• Cruel people amaze me. It amazes me at times who little empathy/sympathy they have for the feelings of others. I guess I can just say that they have diffences of opinion and or morals or something.

Pregnancy and conception amazes me. It truly is a miracle how one sperm and one egg out of a bilion others (the sperm at least lol!) can make a whole new human being! It's amazing how your next of kin just grows inside you! It's beautiful! A living breathing other being is growing and has your genes (at least half yours and half the love of your life). There will never be another like him/her...

Most Helpful Guy

• When I look at the world it takes me back such beauty

What Girls Said 14

• How GAG never Ceases to Amaze me every day, @hsoJ118 :)) xx

• How smart and dedicated a person can be? I am like how the hell do you know all this!

• Art is something that amazes me! Be it visual art, music or literature 💖

• The space 🌌🌌🌌

• Art amazes me in all its form ^^
    The mind and talent behind it too ❤
    And nature too, I consider it art as well

• I'm also in awe of space and how massive the universe is. Natural disasters also amaze me. The force of the ocean amazes me. And basically every episode of the Human Planwt series amazes me

• Oh man I feel the same way. Just looking at all the stars is amazing. I went to a more rural area and at night I looked up and since there were no lights it was INCREDIBLE.

• the ocean, the mountains, trees, just nature in general. even if you take you time and look at a flower, every single thing part of it is beautiful and perfect. nature surprises me every day :)

• Me. Im amazed of how incredibly ugly i look when i go outside.

• That amazes me too :)

• What amazes me is how video games are made

• The oceans. The deoths of them and all that live in them. Also how wild they can get and those that have lost their lives at sea.

• your question :) I love the universe and what you describe is exactly how I think about it :) awesome

• The fact that we dont even know whats at the bottoms of our own oceans...

What Guys Said 9

• Women are pretty amazing

• Yep I agree! Hence my response/answer above! :-) There's more that amazes me but tha'ts just one of them!

• Dude totally. astronomy n shit is wild man

• I'm amazed at some of the absolutely dumb ass questions people ask on here. Not saying this is one of them. Some people just lack all forms of common sense.

• Same as you man.. Space is hella cool and amazing.

• Life itself the amazing accumulation of abilities and life forms created with just 4 acids

• How the stars we look at in the night sky probably don't exist anymore

• People take the questions on this website seriously.

• People who eat tons of junk food but drink diet coke.

• How some women's bodies can be so beautiful at times