Do you believe this is what society will be like?

I believe society will collaspe in another 25 years. Especially with this "No slut shaming" shit. This is what happens when you don't shame sluts. This is what all of our children will become if we aren't able to discipline them at home and at school. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE OUR SOCIETY TURN TO THIS. Unfortunately it will.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst thing is that with this whole "slut shaming" shit, I see women now saying they should not be shamed for cheating on their partners...

What Girls Said 2

• I disagree. What you have shown is not a result of not shaming women who have sex with multiple people, it is a result of not educating children on the truths of sex and contraception.

• What you are talking about already exists
      It's called sex ed class.
      I had from elementary school to high school. It was good too.
      Guess what, it didn't change the students perspectives - and I even went to a private catholic school!

• Sex till marriage, I don't really support. I only believe you should have sex with someone when you're in a committed relationship.

Not only that, but what that does it doesn't focus on instant gratification. That's the problem. People need to be instantly satisfied. That's one reason people cheat on others.

This instant gratification with sex was born from "no slut shaming"... Granted, sleeping with lots of people has always existed. That doesn't mean it's right.

• @schnipdip, It doesn't make it wrong, either. If you're practicing safe sex and you're mature enough to decide what happens with your body, who does it harm? It seems to me that you spend far too much time worrying about what goes on in other people's personal lives.

• Thats before no slut shaming thing

What Guys Said 4

• How can anyone stand to watch that? It amazes me that there are so many people who actually watch a show like that. One degenerate on the stage, 100 more degenerates in the audience, and a million more degenerates watching it on TV. Don't people have anything better to do than watch that crap?

• I watch it to laugh at them. It makes me question where society is headed. Especially today with the whole "DON'T SLUT SHAME ME!" generation.
      The fact of the matter is, we need control. Shame is a great way to control behavior.

• Lol I agree OP.

• I believe there will be a total socio-economical collapse because there will be no structure anymore. Students will be running over teachers - HELL THEY ALREADY DO! Children have no respect for anyone but themselves.

Women today have no respect for their bodies. They see a dick and they have to fuck it. Same with guys. A HOLE! I HAVE TO STICK MY DICK IN IT!

I am generalizing somewhat, but if we keep promoting "no slut shaming" for BOTH genders, then we will have a total collapse in society. Diseases will be uncontrollable... You know it's a problem when you have a higher chance of getting an STD then you do getting pregnant. People will develop psychological problems over time. You will see a spike in single mothers.
      These sluts and whores are the ones trying to promote their ungodly behavior. It's sad that people are actually believing it and accepting of their life style.

I believe sex in a relationship is fine. IDC about that.

• if you don't have respect for yourself and your body, then how can you have respect for another human being? How can you have respect for a child? YOU CAN'T!

How can you take care of a child if you can't even take care of yourself?

The way I look at it is like this:

If you want to whore around and eventually have an SO, someone who loves you. Record each sex session you have and show it to them. Why not? You have nothing to be ashamed of right? Why hide it?

What do you think your "SO's" reaction would be if they saw you fucking some guy or getting pounded out by 10 other dudes?

People today act like they won't care at all. Like the "SO" is supposed to accept them no matter what.

I'm here to tell you, your PAST molds your future. Your past is a part of your future. No matter how many times you say, "Oh but it was in the past", it's still a part of YOU!

• Nah society won't end in 25 years. What will happen is there's going to be a growing gap between smart people and dumb people. Eventually in the future there will be two different societies. One comprising of highly evolved technologically advanced beings and another of almost feral like primitive creatures

• Dont worry the artificial womb will save us all.