Is it bad that time doing is please read all of the details?

Ok so I almost never eat breakfast I never eat lunch and I sometimes eat dinner is this bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that is bad. it means that all of your energy (calories) is coming in at the end of the day when you are ready to turn in for the day. your body will spend most of the day in a fasting mode which will sap your energy and then you fill up at the end of the day when you are not using it.

now you may be young enough and have a high enough metabolism that your body is able to compensate for your habits but if you can eat multiple smaller meals during the day you will have much more even metabolism. Which will give you more even energy and probably a more even mood.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is very bad. You are starving your body of fuel. You cannot live without nutrition.

What Guys Said 3

• I have been in a relationship with a girl that did this. She had such willpower but it was so misplaced. It broke my heart to watch her starve herself. It brings me great sorrow to see another girl who may be in the same situation. Please stop you dont need that and as much as you think you do, you don't want it. Please message me or leave me a contact here if you ever want to talk when your feeling down. I always try my best to listen even if I can't help

• Just eat at least once a day and you're good

• I would say so but I don't know your body

• I weigh 125 pounds

• Yeah that's not so bad every body is different it would be smart to get a doctors opinion

What Girls Said 0