WOULD YOU DATE A PETITE GIRL?

Im naturally skinny, short, and I look three years younger than what I am. How many of you guys wouldn't mind dating a girl like that?
by the way Im 5'1, I weigh 80 pounds. I've always been skinny my whole life regardless of how much I eat and I LOVE eating.

• I would date a petite girl
    57% (12)87% (41)78% (53)Vote
  • I wouldn't date a petite girl
    43% (9)13% (6)22% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Petite girls are and always have been my preference. As a guy who was tall from the start of puberty, I spent most of high school with girls your size drawn to me like moths to a flame.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahha good to know:) im into tall guys so I thought they weren't really into smaller girls because it's difficult to do stuff.

• The only 'difficult' thing about petite girls is resisting their charms.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• While guys generally prefer a bit more curves, most would like to date a petite girl as well.

Also more important than more curves is the hip-waist ratio of aorund 0.7. See here: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...attractive-figures.html

And good that you mention you love eating, because girls who can't enjoy a simple pleasure like eating are a bigger turn-off than any physical things. Guys equate that to your sexual appetite. If a girl can't enjoy good food it's not unlikely she can't enjoy good sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. This biggest crush I've ever had was on an extremely petite girl from highschool, which I thought was weird because I generally like curvier girls

1|0
    0|0
    • That's good to know:) gives me hope lol

• I'm telling you despite what society might say personality is very important to guys , with the exception of a few douches who only care about looks but you should probaly stay away from them. If a guy likes curvier bodies but a girl who is awesome has a petite body her personality will more than likely make up for it

• Before I never thought I would but then I met a girl who totally won me over. She was very small. If you click with someone, it won't matter that you're petite.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you love me then idc 😶
    Though you're like a feet shorter than me but heels could adjust them😜
    Do you like heels?

1|0
    0|0
    • Hate them sooo much.

• Hahah ok we'll find any other way... but first you have to love me 😂 lol jk

• I wouldn't mind dating, but I'm a BIG Viking guy, and I would be afraid of hurting a small, little one, like you, loving. Cuddling, holding, and dating would all be fine, if we can connect.

0|0
    0|0
    • Contrary to popular belief, small girls aren't made of glass, no guy has ever hurt me unless he's just purposely being super rough bc that's how he is sexually.

• Yeah that's what a lot of guys are concern about. I dont think you guys would necessarily hurt us at all.

• Good to know, and I don't have any issues with her being on top, if it works. . .

• I"m short, so petite is A-OK with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Petite girls are perfectly fine with me! No problems there! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay thank you 😊

• Show All
    • Haha well problem solved. You'll definitely look taller.

• Haha, right!

• Of course I would date someone like that. I'm a giant myself but I don't care about her size

1|0
    0|0
  • I would, yes

1|0
    0|0
  • I lo e petite girls! Now stop trolling lol :*

1|0
    0|0
  • Men, why not? But she'll probably get more thinner cuz I don't share my food😅😅

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahh. I would definitely steal your food 😂😂

• Hey hey... we didn't even go on a date yet and you're still food already?😛😛

• I would, but I still prefer tall girls ( 5'8" and up)

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is pretty, yes, I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes most guys would. Guys are not picky about girls' height unless they are like taller than the guy lol. What we really look at is their beautiful face and body. Doesn't matter if that body is 5'0" or 5'9", a hot body is hot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love petite women

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't date a petite girl

0|1
    0|0
  • That sounds like me. I have actually gained a small amount of weight and Mother Dearest has ordered me to eat less and shift the weight. I still only weigh 7'5 so am a healthier bmi but she doesn't care. Way to go, mum. Already finding it hard to get a guy so my self esteem is rock bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you gotten your thyroid checked before?

0|0
    0|0
    • My doctor has prescribed me a couple of things that should have helped me gain weight but the most it did was help me gain half a pound in a mind. Besides that, she ran some test and said I was healthy. I just have a really fast metabolism.

• Show All
    • Omggg yasss It's usually from bigger girls and it used to come from my friends when they were in a diet. Back when they were barely hanging out. I know I should:) thank you sooi much again:) really appreciate it

• 😄 any time