If you could give advice to your younger self, what would it be?

The question says it all. I'm sure we have all learned and wised up a little throughout the years... So, what would you tell your younger self?

• WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH ITTTTTT
  • EVERYTHING NICHOLE, EVERYTHING.
  • ugh I just want to drown myself in food, I don't want to brain today, thanks though
  • I DON'T NEED ADVICE, I'M WRECKLESSSSS BITTTCCCHHH
  • OH HELL NAW, HOLD MAH EARRINGS GURL, I'M ABOUT TO KICK SOME $*&&*^#*^%*^%#^$#&%@93&5
  • what
  • BUDDY THE ELF, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? :D www.normons.com/.../...j5ydZHJNpSnEnHzPAIqDB69.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be hasty. Think things through, consider everything and most of all, think of the consequences of your actions

• It would be great if I could believe I'd have listened but I'd be talking to a lost cause if I went and tried back then

• Thanks for the MHO
      Out of curiosity, what would you tell yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let people treat you like shit. They're not your friends when they make you feel worthless.

What Guys Said 43

• Didn't get the poll questions, but advice to younger self?
    Be more outgoing and take more chances while in school...

• Invest in google and apple.

• Don't do *any* of the shit you were about to do... Don't even *talk* to the meth girl, the mormon girl, or the trailer girl... ... ... and go get a job, hippie! If you start on your pilots license now, you'll be making 200K/year by the time your *my* age...

• You're destined to fuck up before you get things right. One provides the character, the appreciation, the contrast, for the other.

• The one thing I would say to my younger self:
    "Stop caring what others think and do your own thing. Don't feel anxious of how others will react or how they'll feel of you. If they scorn you for your awesomeness then they're not meant to be in your life, even if they're your friends or family.
    Do your thing, follow your passion, and keep at it no matter how hard it is."

• Have confidence in yourself. You are attractive, smart, and witty don't be afraid to take on any challenge and don't ket anyone stand in your way.

• Telling the girls I liked before that I liked them, rather than regretting each time I saw each one of them with another guy. I should have balls then and not worrying so much of being rejected. I shouldve known that money > girls. I shouldn't be the nice guy back then. Should have done sports and learning new languages instead of playing video games

• Life is interesting, you'll come into contact with some bad stuff so be prepared for it, though some good will come out of it.

• AAAAA! I would tell little Hans to go look for a girl at age 20... at 40 many of them are taken :o :o
    Have you become ubermod recently? Congratulations Nichole :D

• Dude don't fall for that girl cause she will be your first crush. And you will spend +8yr under her spell, even if you wouldn't see her after 7yrs.

• Don't date that whore.. well you know who. Go to fcking college right after high school. Listen to your fcking parents.. they know more than you.. invest bro we could be rich already.

• To just doot it.
    Wanna murder someone? Doot it.
    Wanna drink a chocolate milk? Doot it.
    Explode things? Doot it.
    Eat a bowl of corn flakes? Doot it.
    Doot everything.
    Doot.

• I didn't believe in God until 2010'ish and I would like to time travel and personally tell my younger self that God is real and to surrender my will to his will ASAP.

• "Don't overthink things. If you feel right about something, just go for it. Otherwise, you'll end up stuck in the past."

• Kiss her, she doesn't have cooties! It's all lies... to my 3rd grade self.

• Don't be afraid to do something thinking you can't accomplish it. You can.

• I'd write a whole word document.

'This is written to you, from you, so read this'

• You shouldn't do you not watch Time Travelling show/movies changing the event of the past can cause drastic repercussions for the 'future'

• The biggest risk is not taking risks

• "Do homework at home"

• dont be stuiped man take her

• I love smiling, smiling is my favorite!

• Lay off the booze, it will come back to bite you in the ass.

• When you meet Cally... RUN!

• "Well done John. Well done"

• You should have dated when you had the opportunity to

• You should jump.

• Invest in Apple.

• to be more aggressive for a girl. what i wouldn't give to back 9 years ago...

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 24

• For the love of all that is holy, child, when mom says don't go after that boy, don't go after him. Just don't.

It all will work out with him but people would actually be happy when you two got together if you don't spend 4 years going after each other and causing drama first.

• It's okay. Life seems okay right now and you will have a really rough patch. And that night when you almost killed yourself, that's okay too. It doesn't make you less of person, what matters is that you didn't do it. Just always think of that one person that gets you through life, your little brother loves you. Love yourself. It gets easier. It gets easier living. It gets easier to love yourself.

• I'd tell her to work harder and get help when she needs it.

• To not make some of the worst mistakes I've ever made -_-

#Regret

• Nothing. She wouldn't listen to me.

• I would say a lot of things such as:

- Do what you want, not what others expect/want you to do
    - Don't talk with certain people
    - Study more
    - Be less sensitive and more aggressive (towards people who deserve it, of course)

• I definitely would have told myself to stop chasing after a 21 year old at the age of 15 and to stop being so fast

• I know school is your #1 priority and in the future I'm still working hard, but let yourself go. When you do you're going to get hurt by a few guys. You will bawl your eyes out and hate love, even before it's started, but sweetie, I still haven't found it. I know you never really knew love was possible. And now I feel bad for turning that guy down in 5th grade. You will remember and feel awful. You will start reading and want a fairytale ending. You deserve one. This innocent girl I've known will never go away, but at least be open to love.

• Do not get a fringe! You'll regret it straight away and be stuck with it for two years. You're welcome.

• "You were art long before they were here, you will continue to be art long after they're gone. A masterpiece is still a masterpiece when the lights are off and the room is empty."
    I wish I heard that when I was younger.

• It's not your fault. Just pick up the pieces and learn by gluing them back together. People are assholes
    That's part of the human struggle.

• hmm... i'd just tell myself that the problems i thought were huge when i was younger are just stuff i over exaggerated and it gets better with time.

• I would say, people come and go, don't be surprised or upset!

• Get on Accutane once you breakout, have the surgery sooner. Your math teacher is a bitch. Don't talk to him. Be a bitch to (insert name here) he likes it. Lol

• Don't give in to your lust.
    Stay a maiden.
    Being afraid of penises would have been alright.
    Sex will deteriorate you.

I'm still a virgin, but that's the only leg I have to stand on. And it kills me that I won't be pure on my wedding day.

• I would tell myself to not go with that demon of a guy, and cut him out of my life right away... Then I wouldn't be as fucked up as I am now.

• I'd tell myself that I matter. And to not blame myself for things that happened in my past.

• go to more auditions

• Do not be so much in a hurry to grow up

• Depends on how young we are talking about...

25?
    20?

...15?
    ...10?

• "Always watch out for guys who are players"

• invest in facebook and dont be a little bitch

• Don't get me wrong but are you drunk or something? :|