I'm out of this place. It makes me feel sick these comments people are making. Nobody wants to listen to anyone's opinion here. ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the internet.. its expected that people will be like this because really they are all keyboard warriors since no one knows whose behind the accounts -.- haha dont get too worked up over it, just read the opinions that matter :)

• It's just a dick move when everyone's putting your opinion down while you can't write anything back because you've been blocked for no reason other than sharing an opinion. I understand it's the Internet and it's just like this. But I don't want to know haha

• This girl clearly ignored a vital fact that a man was in the worse position than a woman. It was a situation where a man could be killed as a result of a woman doing what was described and there is no way a woman could be. It is not a dick move blocking her, she clearly ignored a true fact that in the case described the man has it worse than the woman does. Sorry to type this but she makes me really angry to ignore this and then call people that block her dicks.

• Yes, it was a dick move. And unfortunately it's to be expected on the internet. Guy had a different opinion than she did. Blocked her in the comment. Then tagged her in it so she would be notified every time he piled up the arguments and not let her comment back. Super dick move. Super childish move. I can see why she is upset. But as @soccerchick4eva says, don't get worked up over it. A person that is going to do that isn't going to hear what you are saying anyway.

What Guys Said 6

• I look at it this way. They did me a favor by by blocking me. Now I don't have listen to their pointless and ignorant responses. The only people that really annoy me are the ones that can't handle the truth. I remember a man who couldn't accept his relationship was over. Despite the fact she filed a restraining order against him. No matter how many people said it was over, he just went on the defensive and came up with excuses as to how it was going to work out. He must have posted 5 or 6 questions trying to find that one person to validate his point of view.

• You need 🍹 this
    Ok now drink it and chill
    People here are rude sometimes cause their thoughts don't matches with ours so ignore them say thank you and only take those who you think deserve your thoughts and opinions and your friendship too 😊👌

• Context please?

• Yeah blockers are cowards! I bet I could even name the one who blocked you.

• I just like to insult you toots dont go!

• How can people listen to opinions when opinions are typed on a screen? You mean read and yes people do read opinions and respond accordingly. I find people who ask questions and get opinions they don't like start posting this kind of waffle and then start playing the victim and attention seeking.

This website wouldn't exist if people didn't read and respond to each other's opinions and just because someone refutes your opinion doesn't mean they are not taking on board your opinion.

• They blocked me so I couldn't reply while they forced their opinion down my throat.
      I got blocked for no reason other than sharing an opinion.

• It just makes me feel sick, and I don't really want to deal with it so I'm just going to leave the site haha

• That's a shame. I wish you all the best and please, please don't get a nose job mate. Your nose is fine as it is.

What Girls Said 0