Have you ever had chicken shawarma?

I never thought I'd enjoy middle eastern food but it's one of the best things I've ever eaten.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, middle eastern food does not make sense. Middle east is a region with many countries and many cultures with very different types of food. For example if you went to iran and asked for chicken shawarma you'd get a strange look accompanied by a "next".
    Chicken shawarma is a food from the levants. Today's syria and lebanon and parts of the surrounding countries. It's similar to the Döner Kebap which is a turkish food but instead of chicken it's made of chunks if beef.

• It amazes me how seriously you took this very simple question

Most Helpful Guy

• beats hotdog

What Girls Said 4

• OMGGGG YAAASSSS!!!
    oh please, our middle eastern food is AMAZING. 😎😎😎

• mmm shawarma.. manakeesh... mmmmm

• I've tried chicken shawarma once. It was okay. I think it's mostly because I'm not too much of a fan of chicken. But I really like the Tikka Kabobs. They're my favourite.

• Aha wlc my friend to the middle eatern cuisine :D
    There s so much good food ❤
    Try and see

What Guys Said 3

• Bruh Mediterranean/middle eastern food are bomb!!! Did you just recently started eating them? You've been missing out.

• Why did you think you'd never enjoy Middle Eastern food?

• seems like you need to expand your palate. Lot's of good ethnic and regional foods out there.