Is the devil really a bad guy?

I've read human history and i've read horrible things that makes me if humans are this evil and we all see each other equally so what do you think Is the devil really a bad guy enough for centuries.

• The devil is evil.
  • The devil is not evil.
  • The devil is only as evil as the average human.

Most Helpful Girl

• im not sure about this stuff but the idea of god shunning someone when he loves everyone irks me, when i was younger i used to cry for the dude n that idea. If you look at the mean things gods done to people I just dunno.. as a person if give him a hug and expect to get beaten up... but not truly. as an idea to describe negativity it doesn't really fit everyone does things that are bad... in a certain context but its also good for someone else. Even if it doesn't help others it might help the future i dunno I need to sleep just my thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• "We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell." - Oscar Wilde

I think that actually answers your question pretty well.

• I think Robot Devil is the most evil deity... after God of course...

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...-18698-1374719291-23.gif

• You read human history? Are 'you' the devil?

• I don't believe in any deity or devil. The only evil I believe in is human made.

• The devil is my homie

• The devil is evil personified and very real.

• I don't think Lucifer is evil. God is more malicious than he will ever be.

• God created him... that speaks volumes!

• I think he's got the right to be angry, and I don't believe he is what christianity makes him to be.
      @GirlScout

• I don't believe in good and evil. Just humanity

What Guys Said 18

• Its funny in my opinion that even based on their own religion like christianity. The devil as in Lucifer anyway did far less evil than God ever did. Yet God is apparently good and the devil is bad. But no, while evil is obviously evil. The devil as in lucifer for example is extremely misunderstood. People are too easily fooled, which is pretty ironic cause thats the first thing anyone who says the devil wasent evil will be acused for. Even though logically in every sense it is the truth.

• The average human is not evil and the "devil" as you say creates the evil. The devil whispers in you ear saying evil doesn't exist, heck he whispers in your ear that he doesn't exist.

• In the bible the devil I the right hand of GOD in a sense. When GOD created man the devil/Lucifer would not bow down to GODS creation so he was cast down to earth. Lucifer is now stuck on earth with a creature made of 98% monkey and 2% human that inhabit the earth. So your answer in yes, he is probably very pissed off.

• What bible did you read?

• @homper87 man is made of 98% monkey that extra 2% makes us human. This hole bible thing is to complicated to explain in a short text. Seek and you shall find Matthew 7:7.

• Man is 100% human, we only have similarities to monkeys because we were made by the same Creator.

• I12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. real talk the devil want to destroy you an take you hell you tell me that's not very evil

• Far as I understand it, Satan's only goal is separating us from God to cause us misery.

So yep, in my mind he ain't an ally.

• I think the devil is there to punish those who are truly evil like the stalins, the hitlers of the world

• He's just misunderstood. :'(

• humans are devils

• Devil is pronoun for someone, well you know the rest...

• The devil is a fictional character dude. On that basis he's kind of cool. You only have to look at all the sick stuff that was done in the name of God.

• Nah man... he's pretty chill

• The devil in the bible isn't that much of a bad guy... He gets all the blame. Don't believe me? Well read the bible and compare XD

• for all we know. God may be evil. remember that the story is only ever told by the winner

• True true. Tyrants can shape history exactly how they want, claiming a good cause or motives even if they did only evil, much like God could.

• @Tanuron that is exactly the point

• The devil or satan is not evil.

• you presume the devil causes all this "badness"... no dude, it's humanity... not some random mythical being.

• No, he's just the victim of bad PR. 😈

• Play the uija n ask it if ur so brave

• The devil is not good or evil, he is imaginary, just like the god.

• No.. The devil is my homie. We crack beers on a regular don't diss my main man

• @Missyx hope you're joking... if not i feel bad for you and Bless your soul

• @thisdudejimmy I don't need to be blessed. ;)