Playstation or xbox?

&why

• Playstation
  • Xbox

Most Helpful Guy

• most important is what games you like... check out the exclusives first.

apart from that I'd say Playstation. it's more powerful, in my eyes more interesting exclusives (but that's just my personal taste), PS+ is awesome and you get better free games...

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I collect game systems. I have to say I like PlayStation more. I got my husband a PlayStation 4 for Christmas but I haven't played on one yet. We have a PlayStation 3 we play most now. Free internet connection is my biggest reason.

What Guys Said 21

• 0|4
  • Like someone else said, check the exclusives. I have an Xbox One because of Killer Instinct, and now Street Fighter V is coming to PS4. The "PS is more powerful" part is an invalid argument to me, since I don't think people really notice the difference when playing the same game in either console. I hate Dual Shock: PS controllers tend to break easily, in my experience. On the other hand, Microsoft is much more full of shit than Sony. They wanted to charge for everything, but then they softened a little bit when they realized Sony was pleasing the customers better, and they were losing the war. That being said, I choose PC all day. Consoles nowadays ask for updates all the time, just like the PC does, and they take hours tu turn on and shut down; they fail more often than a PC, with glitches and stuff like DLC randomly not showing up (that happens with Mortal Kombat X). The games run faster on PC, and you can play pretty much anything there (Killer Instinct, which was an Xbox One exclusive, is coming to PC, and Street Fighter V, which will be a PS4 exclusive, is coming to PC as well).

• I used to have playstation because of the free online play but now they charge like xbox I choose xbox forsure.

• Xbox 360, because it was what all my friends had so I could play together.

Now it would be PS4, because they all switched to that... except no. No games I really want on it that I can't get on PC.

• Both but I voted Playstation

• Ps4 is clearly the winnner here by a mile and every true gamer knows that

You only get xbox one because of personal choice or due to some exclusives but everyone knows ps4 is better.. but not everyone wants the better console

So its up to you

• Yaaaay you're back
    I missed you 😶
    And need your help too
    Tell me whenever you're free 😊
    I like play station more 😶
    wbu?

• I'm definitely a ps girl I usef to play 360 and ps3 but since the bew gen consoles came out it seems ps4 actually made changes vs xbox obe who just turned up the graphics

• Yeah I agree with that 😊

• PC all the way. But if i had the pick playstation for focussing on the games rather then multimedia.

• Why does no one ever include pc in these?

• Because the pc isn't really a console, and pc pretty much tops anyway

• Yeah true so I'll say xbox only because Gears of War and you have to pay for internet on Playstation now.

• I like forza other than that PlayStation.

• XBOX! CUZ HALO!

• Pc master race!! Nah I would probably go with Playstation. It is a japanese product and they are the best in my opinion when it comes to video games :)

• PlayStation is better

• i have always preferred xbox. better quality in my eyes

• PC,
    This generation of game consoles aren't giving me any reason to buy them.

• playstation, quite simply because it's better

• Playstation.. xbox is for retards

• Because Playstation is more powerful and in the long run as games age, it will serve you well.

• neither... video games are rank, and only for kiddies.

• PC master race

• Xbox any day of the week. If I want old ports, I'd game on Steam.

What Girls Said 4

• Play station. For my final fantasy and kingdom hearts addiction. I like my xbox too but I don't play as many games on it.

• 🎶Xboxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx🎶

• They are the same thing i don't know why they are suppose to be different.

• C, Nintendo