How do my boyfriend and I see each other if we live 35 mins away and both have no car and money issues?

Im almost 21 and my boyfriend is almost 23. We live about 35 mins away across a bridge and usually im the one who has to drive since his car was taken away and destroyed. I used my moms toyota since my brother got a new car and my mom is using his old one. But now, my mom took away the keys and im only allowed to use it to go to school. Before my boyfriend got his car taken, he was the one to always drive to me and then back to his area and then drive me back home and then back to his home so i can understand how he felt now. I just really miss him and i want to see him badly but i can't find the key my mom hid away for the toyota and a taxi will be too expensive for me. Also im lost when it comes to bus routes... How do we see each other like this? Help:(

Most Helpful Guy

• Bus is cheapest way, you'll need to learn the routes and do some walking and maybe he can come to you at times, otherwise someone needs to get a car and probably a better job, mostly him

Most Helpful Girl

• Look up bus routes, always ask the driver! Then you'll get the hang of it i swear!

What Guys Said 1

• Can't you just look up bus routes?

What Girls Said 2

• Skype, public transportation (look up the routes so you know what to take), ask someone to drive you or have your boyfriend get someone to bring him to you.

• take the bus or just walk to him